Paris

Paris is very beautiful, with very known monuments, but I like this city for other reasons.
When I go in Paris, I like to attend a concert or a one-man show because there is many choices. However, I hate to go to see the monuments because there is too many people and all activities are expensive. I prefer to go in hidden places, little known, where it's possible to drink a coffee and smoke a cigaret (I know, it's bad) without any stress.
I think that if I were a tourist in a foreign country, I would search for native people because they know what are the better things to do (and often, "the better things to do" aren't the most known).

Paris

Paris is very beautiful with very well known monuments. but However, I like this  the city for other reasons.
    When I go in Paris, I like to attend a concert or a one-man show because there is are many choices there are many attractions, like a concert or a one man show. However, I hate to go to see going to the monuments because there is too many people and all activities are expensive. I prefer to go in to  the hidden places, little the less known. where Here it's possible to drink a coffee and smoke a cigaret (I know, it's bad) without any stress.
    I think that if I were a tourist in a foreign country, I would search for native people because they know what are the better things to do (and often, "the better things to do" aren't the most known popular).

I changed a few of the words to flow with the sentence. Good job! I like that the focus of the city is not the popular landmarks, but the little places within the city. I have been to Paris, and I have seen both the popular places like the Effile Tower, and walked the side streets with the hidden shops full of treausres. I have to say the hidden places are the best!