And another internet friendship bites the dust :(

I'm sad this evening. Really sad. An E-Mail friend of mine has cut the contact between me and her. She is a Jew from Israel, even a member of Italki. I don't want to say her name here. We wrote E-Mails for months. She explained me many things about the Old Testament in the Bible. We knew each other since last year.

The last days we had a very intense E-Mail contact. She told me that I am following Satan, because she sais that Jesus has not been sent by God, but by the devil himself to bring Israel to the wrong path. And so she sais that all christians on our very earth do follow Satan. She also dislikes the Quran and sais that everything in the old testament is the truth and the new testament is all a lie. She even hates Mel Gibson for making such a shocking but at the same time wonderful movie, about what the Sadduceans, Phariseans and Romans together did to Jesus.

I tried to explain the new testament in a calm way to her. I really did not insulted her. I liked her very much, because after reading the old testament and discussing it with her, I lost my old hate against Israel and the Jews, which the media has breed in myself over the years. I really was thankful, that she opened my eyes. I even photographed a Thora roll in a museum, during my last travel in southern Germany for her.

But now she misunderstood my E-Mail and broke our friendship apart. She does not want to be a friend of me anymore. She thinks I'm a satanist because I believe into the teachings of Jesus, although I always told her that I'm officially into no religion at all. She even said that the army of Israel never killed innocent people and that it is okay for Israel to keep atomic weapons. I tried to tell her, that there is no army on earth which is clean like angels from any sin. But she did not wanted to believe me. And now she even quit and even sais, I would believe into the propaganda of Amalekites. But this is unfair and not true.

I'm really said right now and I do not know what to think. She is not the first internet contact which broke my heart and soul suddenly apart, when I am not expecting it. It was so cruel to me. Nobody else was writing me E-Mails. Now I do not receive any E-Mail. Sadness, hate and disappointment fill my soul right now. Is there no one of my long time friends I can trust? I already have been disappointed by a muslim girl from the Philippines and now a jewish woman from Israel, the holy land itself. Who comes next? I don't want this experience again. :(

I'm sad this evening. Really sad. An E-Mail friend of mine has cut the contact between me and her. She is a Jew from Israel, even and a member of Italki. I don't want to say her name here. We wrote exchanged E-Mails for months. She explained to me many things about the Old Testament in the Bible. We have known knew each other since last year.

The last days Recently we had a very intense E-Mail contact. She told me that I am following Satan, because she says that Jesus has not been sent by God, but by the devil himself to bring Israel to the wrong path. And so she says that all Christians on our very earth do follow Satan. She also dislikes the Quran and says that everything in the old testament is the truth and the new testament is all a lie. She even hates Mel Gibson for making such a shocking but at the same time wonderful movie, about what the Sadduceans, Phariseans and Romans together did to Jesus.

But now she misunderstood my E-Mail and broke our friendship apart. She does not want to be a friend of to me anymore. She thinks I'm a satanist because I believe into in the teachings of Jesus, although I always told her that I'm officially into no religion at all. She even said that the army of Israel never killed innocent people and that it is okay for Israel to keep atomic weapons. I tried to tell her, that there is no army on earth which is clean like angels from any sin. But she did not wanted to believe me. And now she even quit and even says, I would believe into the propaganda of Amalekites. But this is unfair and not true.

I'm really said right now and I do not know what to think. She is not the first internet contact which who broke my heart and soul suddenly apart, when I am not expecting it. It was so cruel to me. Nobody else was writing me E-Mails. Now I do not receive any E-Mail. Sadness, hate and disappointment fill my soul right now. Is there no one of my long time friends I can trust? I already have been disappointed by a muslim girl from the Philippines and now a jewish woman from Israel, the holy land itself. Who comes next? I don't want this experience again. :(

I correct your English and make no comment on your views.  I doubt your sincerity.