Saturn

Saturn is the name of the cat of a friend of mine. She had to go for a business trip, so she asked me to look after her flat and the cat living there. Last Friday she gave me the keys, and since that time I go to her flat to water her indoor plants and to feed Saturn.
Saturn is a black British cat with short ears and amber-coloured eyes. He's really clever! Each time when I come, he greets me with "mrrr..miaw! rrrrmiaw! rrrr!" He likes to talk to people! haha =) But..he does miss his mistress =( At the third day of my "visits of feeding" he refused to eat! I was shoked! I tryed to call him to the kitchen, and I also tryed to feed him from my hands, but he just ignored me!
Perplexed, I sat down on a sofa - Saturn walked around me.. "mrrrr..miaw!" - "What's happened, Saturn? Why don't you eat at all? Come on! Go up to my knees!" And he leaped on them looking at me with tears in his brown eyes.. "Come on! Poor boy, your mistress comes soon!" The little animal just wanted to be caressed!
During almost an hour I was caressing his fur and he had calmed down =) After that the cat ate all the food I gave him!
Since that day, each time I come, first of all Saturn asks me to caress him and then we go to eat. And then, after cleaning his muzzle, he begins to play with me =) OMG, how much time I spend with this cat!
But, I just can't imagine what does the poor animal do staying alone in empty flat all the days...

Saturn

Saturn is the name of my friend's cat. of a friend of mine. My friend had to go on a business trip, so she asked me to look after her flat and her cat. living there. Last Friday, she gave me the keys, and since then that time I have gone to her flat to water her indoor plants and to feed Saturn.
    Saturn is a black British cat with short ears and amber-coloured eyes. He's really clever! Each time when I come, he greets me with "mrrr..miaw! rrrrmiaw! rrrr!" He likes to talk to people! haha =) But..he does miss his mistress =( On the third day of my "caretaking visits" he refused to eat! I was shocked! I tried to call him into the kitchen, and I also tried to feed him from my hands, but he just ignored me!
    Perplexed, I sat down on the sofa - Saturn walked around me.. "mrrrr..miaw!" - "What's happened, Saturn? Why don't you eat at all? Come on! Get up to my knees!" And he leaped on them, looking at me with tears in his brown eyes.. "Come on! Poor boy, your mistress will comE soon!" The little animal just wanted to be caressed!
    For (during = This is used in a sentence like: I sat with Saturn, during a terrible thunderstorm. During = for actions/events, taking place simultaneously: For = a period of time, in which an action takes place) almost an hour, I was caressing (petting – caressing has a slight sexual connotation, but I suppose it can work. =) ) his fur and he had calmed down =) After that, the cat ate all the food I gave him! ( 
    Since that day, every time I come, first of all Saturn first asks me to caress him, and then we go to eat. And then, after cleaning his muzzle, he begins to play with me =) OMG, how much time I spend with this cat!
    But I just can't imagine what does the poor animal do all alone in his mistress's flat all these days...

Я тоже сердично трогаю своего кота, чтобы он стал съесть. Мне кажется, что это одобрение. =)

My cat also needs petting in order to eat. I suppose it is a form of encouragement =) 

Saturn

My friend had to go for a business trip, so she asked me to look after her flat and the cat living there, and Last Friday, she gave me the keys to her flat, so I stop over and water her indoor plants and feed Saturn.
         Saturn, which is the name of my friend's cat, is a black, British cat with short ears and amber-coloured eyes. I'm surprised at how clever he is! Each time when I come, he greets me with a "mrrr, rrrrmiaw, rrrr!" Heenjoys talking to people, but at times, I can tell that he does miss his mistress.

On the third day of my "visit of feeding", he refused to eat, and I was shoked! I tried to call him to the kitchen, and I also tried to feed him from my hands, but he just ignored me! Perplexed, I sat down on a sofa, Saturn walked around me, saying,"mrrrr..miaw!", and I thought to myself, "what's happened to Saturn, why won't he eat at all?" Then I said to Saturn, "Come on, come up to my knees!", and he leaped on them looking at me with tears in his brown eyes. I wanted to comfort him, so I began saying, "come on you poor boy, your mistress will be coming soon!" The little animal just wanted to be caressed!

For almost and hour, I was stroking his fur and he had calmed down. After that, the cat ate all the food I gave him, and since that day, when I come over and visit in my friend's flat, Saturn comes up to me, wanting me to pet his fur, and afterwards, he wants to play with me. I just can't imagine what the poor animal does when nobody is around...