idioms that has a color blue

There're a lot of idioms with this color, and I will describe a few examples.

When someone is talking a lot, that person can talk until he's blue in the face.

Feeling blue is when someone is sad. If you lost your job, you would be singing the blues, you might be unhappy.

Blue ship always describes a company that brings goods returns and makes money to their investors who are pretty confident in their company.

A blue color is someone who does physical work. Blue blooded is an opposite of a blue color; it's related to a high class of society.

If you are true blue, you are completely support of something; you're a hundred percent behind of something or someone.

When something not happens very often you might say that is once in a blue moon.

Idioms that has a color blue

Feeling blue mean when someone is sad. If you lost your job, you would be singing the blues, you might be unhappy.

Blue ship always describes a company that brings good returns and makes money to their investors who are pretty confident in their company.

A blue color mean someone who does physical work. Blue blooded is an opposite of a blue color; it's related to the high class of society.

When something doesn't happens very often you might say that is once in a blue moon.