A new bed

A week ago I decided to change my bed to a new one. The old bed was really old, unfashionable and scratched by my cat. I looked for the new bed on the Internet and found a good variant. The owner was a pretty girl who had bought a flat and wanted to move there with a new furniture only. That's why she sold her old bed after less than 6 month of using.
We agreed to meet on Thursday at her old flat to make a deal. I made for a place in time but loaders I took on was late. She couldn't wait for a long so we put off our deal to the next day. I was very angry on the loaders! I told them off what I was thinking of their quality!
On the next day I decided to insure myself and called to couple of transport companies. One of them sent it's loaders to the place an hour earlier the time we agreed. It was good, but a new problem came up. They hadn't tools to take the bed apart before putting it into the car. Little by little I became to see red because of this stupid situation. I thought that maybe it would be better to buy a new bed at Ikea without any suffering from the transport companies. Fortunatelly, the girl had tools in her flats and she helped us to solve this problem.
After 4 hours of struggle between the loaders and thwe poor bed, they finally delivered it to my flat. I took a deep breath. :)

A new bed

A week ago I decided to change my bed to a new one get a new bed ("change my bed to a new one" would imply the process of physically transforming the bed).

The old bed The bed I had was really old, unfashionable and scratched by my cat covered in cat scratches (nothing wrong per se here, but "the old bed was old" is repetitive and "scratched by my cat" sounds a bit unnatural).

I looked for the new bed on the Internet and found a good variant option/choice. The owner was a pretty girl who had bought a flat and wanted to move there with a new furniture only only new furniture (we never say "a furniture").

That's why she sold her old bed put her bed up for sale after less than 6 months of using use (I would say "put her bed up for sale" rather than "sold her bed" because the first one implies that she hadn't sold it yet, which is the case here)

We agreed to meet on Thursday at her old flat to make a deal. I made for a place in time but loaders I took on was late I got there on time, but the loaders I had hired were late. She couldn't wait for a long so we put off rescheduled/postponed our deal to/for the next day.

I was very angry on with/at the loaders! (you can be angry "with" or "at" someone/something, but never "on") I told them off and let them know what I thought what I was thinking of their quality (or "of the quality of their service", for example)!

On the next day I decided to insure myself make sure something like this wouldn't happen again and called to a couple of transport companies (or "moving companies," maybe).

One of them sent it's its loaders to the place an hour earlier than the time we agreed upon which we had agreed. ("it's" = contraction of "it is"; "its" = possessive pronoun. Even native English speakers often make this mistake =) )

It That was good, but a new problem came up: They hadn't didn't have the tools to take the bed apart/disassemble before putting it into the car. Little by little I became was starting/beginning to see red because of this stupid situation. I thought that maybe it would be better to buy a new bed at Ikea without any suffering from without having to fuss/deal/mess with the transport companies. Fortunately, the girl had tools in her flats, and she helped us to solve this problem.

After 4 hours of struggle between the loaders and the poor bed, they finally delivered it to my flat. I took a deep breath. :)

Yikes! Sounds really frustrating...

A new bed

A week ago I decided to change my bed to a new one. The old bed was really old, unfashionable and scratched by my cat. I looked for the new bed on the Internet and found a good variant. The owner was a pretty girl who had bought a flat and wanted to move there with a new furniture only. That's why she put up her old bed for sale after less than 6 month of use.
    We agreed to meet on Thursday at her old flat (to make a deal). I made it to the place in time but the loaders I hired arrived late. She couldn't wait for that long, so we rescheduled for the next day. I was very angry about the loaders! I told them off and let them know what I was thinking of their quality!
    The next day I decided to make sure this wouldn't happen again and called a couple of transport companies. One of them sent its loaders to the place an hour earlier than we had agreed. It was good, but a new problem came up. They didn't have any tools to take the bed apart (before putting it into the car). Little by little I started to see red because of this stupid situation. I thought that maybe it would have been better to buy a new bed at Ikea without any suffering from the transport companies. Fortunately, the girl had tools in her flat and she helped us to solve the problem.