Oh, I have to spend more time on my review!

I am now on summer vacation but I haven't reviewed as many books as I planned. I know that I should spare some time to read them and do some exercises for the postgraduate entrance exam is just around the conrner——only approximately five months are left. But........I am indeed becoming a little lazy when at home. hehehe....Yeah,I will come back to school soon,I quite believe that once I am in school where the academic and competitive atmosphere is much more pronounced I will be studying like crazy and won't procrastinate anything any longer. 嘿嘿嘿。 Fighting! But books still should be read everyday before I return to my university. It is necessary. Maybe I won't read them all, but I need to do it. There can't be a cease.

I am now on summer vacation but I haven't reviewed as many books as I planned. I know that I should spare some time to read them and do some exercises for the postgraduate entrance exam, which is just around the corner - only approximately five months are left. But........I am indeed becoming a little lazy when at home. hehehe....Yeah,I will come back to school soon. I quite believe that once I am in school, where the academic and competitive atmosphere is much more pronounced, I will be studying like crazy and won't procrastinate anything any longer. 嘿嘿嘿。 Fighting! But books still should be read every day before I return to my university. It is necessary. Maybe I won't read them all, but I need to do it. There can't be a ceasing.

[Good work.  'Everyday' is an adjective meaning normal, not unusual.  'Every day' (two words) means each day.]