Can you correct these sentences?

On Wednesday, I took a trial lesson. This time, I taught high school English. It was completely different from junior high school, and really difficult. I wanted to do many section; greeting and reviewing, introduction for the unit, grammar (if~), new words, reading, exercises, and conclusion... actually, they were too much to do all. I couldn't manage the time... I felt strongly that my weak points are time management and grammar. (I think I have more though) Everytime I think I should have prepared more, and should have studied teaching material a lot... I'm still inexperienced, but I think I learnt a lot through trial lessons. At the first time, I was just nervous. Now, I still get nervous, but I want to enjoy, and I want to make students happy. I think I was able to get some goals, and was able to understand good and bad points of me. I want to thanks to people who helped me. I'll keep studying.

Can you correct these sentences?

On Wednesday, I took gave a trial lesson. This time, I taught high school English. It was completely different from junior high school, and really difficult. I wanted to do (personally I sould say "cover" but "do" is  okay) many section things (normally "subjects" would be best but reviews and unit introductions aren't exactly subjects nor topics); greetings and reviewing review, introduction for to the unit, grammar (if~), new words, reading, exercises, and conclusions... actually, they were it was too much to do it all. I couldn't manage the time... I felt feel very strongly that my weakest points are time management and grammar. (though I think I have more though). Everytime I think I should have prepared more, and should have studied teaching material a lot... I'm still inexperienced, but I think I learnt a lot through the trial lessons. At tThe first time, I was just nervous. Now, I still get nervous, but I want to enjoy myself/it, and I want to make the students happy. I think I was able to get achieve some goals, and was able to understand good and bad points of me in myself. I want to thanks to the people who helped me. I'll keep studying.

note:  I personally would say "sample class" or "practice class" as it is meant as part of your learning exprience, not for the high school to test out your services (like the trial classes here where students gete to see what teachers they like).