Bad hands

I allways thought that I'm bad when I work with my hands. When I paint is not perfect, when I do a cut on a wood is not a polished cut and so on.

By this, I spend almost all my time working with computers where I have more than 15years of expertice and I'm confident that I can deliver a polished work.

Despite this I love to work in several areas and feel I'm doing something in the real world with real things.

After some years I got a better understanding about myself and now I understand that I'm not "so bad" on working with my hands. My real trouble is I'm too anxious.

Is hard to accept our limitations, but by accepting our goods and bads then we can adapt our work (or life) to get better results.

This wooden bench is made from junk and looks ok, but it have a bad center of gravity. Works but is not perfect.

Bad hands

I allways thought that I'm bad (or you could say: I'm not very good) when I work with my hands. When I paint it is not perfect, when I do a cut on a piece of wood it is not (or: never) a polished cut and so on.

By this I mean to say that I spend almost all of my time working with computers where I have more than 15 years of expertice and I'm confident to say that I can deliver a polished piece of work.

Despite this, I love to work in several different areas and in order to feel I'm doing something in the real world with real things.

After some several years I got have a better understanding about of myself and now I understand know that I'm not "so bad" on working with my hands. My real trouble main problem is that I'm too anxious.

It is hard to accept our limitations, but by accepting our goods and bads strengths and weaknesses then we can then adapt our work (or life) to get better results.

This wooden bench is made from junk and looks ok, but it have has a bad (or: poor) center of gravity. It works but is not perfect.

The bench looks very good to me Cristian! Your post was very good and my corrections are quite minor. For the most part they are rewording some phrases into more common ways of expressing your ideas in English.  Keep up your good work!