The thirteen Skull

Isaac Tutuola nodded with his small, shaved head. “Twelve Skulls of Destiny have been just discovered”. He said.
“ And the thirteen could be the Baphomet’s Skull” Professor Hartcourt continued, browsing the old tome; then he pointed the picture of Paris Skull. <this is the first to be discovered late in the 19th century, in Mexico”. Alberti Hartcourt turned to Isaac the tome and showed him the skull. “While this is the Maya skull called Amethyst Skull, discovered at the beginning of the twentieth century in Mexico”. He turned the page.
Isaac admired the glares of rose quartz and the large temporal bone that characterized the Amethyst Skull.
“This is the family max’s Skull, in Huston Texas”. Professor Hartcourt continued, underlining with his index the dating estimated around 10.000 years B .C.
The pages of the old tome passed under the eyes of both. Isaac Tutuola watched the crystal skulls of Mitchell –Hedges, British Museum and Na-Sha-Ra Skulls; they have been discovered the last century, that British Museum Skull was famous for a wide range of anomalous phenomena associated with it. It is said that some of the janitorial staff don't want to work around the artifact at night, unless it was covered when they worked and Isaac also felt a deep sense of unease when he analyzed it. He saw strange landscape, while he as examining it and fell to the ground as if he had been struck by something. He remembered that he never came back to that museum. The Rose crystal Skull and the Amethyst Crystal Skull were famous for their beauty in the sunlight, while the E. T Skull was named ?ET’, because it was thought to resemble an extraterrestrial being.
Professor Hartcourt passed to the last pages of the tome. On the left there was the "Smithsonian Skull” while the right one was free.
“ Watch carefully” . Professor Hartcourt suggested him, let a sunbeam stream into the room and stuck the white page.
Isaac approached his face. Yellow stains suddenly emerged in surface of the paper drawing a beast’s head with a bear, horns, claws and a winged humanoid body.

The thirteenth Skull

Isaac Tutuola nodded with his small, shaven head. “Twelve Skulls of Destiny have been just discovered,he said.
    “And the thirteenth could be the Baphomet’s Skull,” Professor Hartcourt continued, browsing flipping through the old tome; then he pointed to the picture of the Paris Skull. "This was the first to be discovered... late in the late 19th century... in Mexico”. Alberti Hartcourt turned to Isaac handed the tome over to Isaac and showed him the skull. “While This one is the Mayan skull called known as the Amethyst Skull, discovered at the beginning of in Mexico in the early twentieth century in Mexico”. He Isaac turned the page.
    Isaac admired the glares shadows of the rose quartz and the large temporal bone that characterized of the Amethyst Skull.
    “This is the family max’s Max family's Skull, located in Houston Texas,” Professor Hartcourt continued, underlining scanning the text with his index finger. "The skull has been dated dating estimated around circa 10,000 years B.C.
    They continued to scour through the pages of the old tome passed under the eyes of both. Isaac Tutuola watched gazed at the crystal skulls of Mitchell–Hedges, the British Museum, and the skulls of the Na-Sha-Ra Skulls; they had been discovered in the last century. That skull displayed at the British Museum Skull was famous well-known and associated with for a wide range of anomalous phenomena associated with it. It is has been said noted that some of the janitorial staff don't want refuse to work around the artifact at night, unless it was is covered. when they worked and Isaac also felt a deep sense of uneasiness when as he analyzed it. He saw strange landscape, and as while he continued to as examine it, and he suddenly fell to the ground as if he had been struck by something lightning. He remembered that he had never came gone back to that museum. The Rose crystal Skull and the Amethyst Crystal Skull were famous for their beauty in the sunlight. while The E. T Skull was named 'ET’, because it was thought believed to resemble an extraterrestrial being.
    Professor Hartcourt passed skipped to the last few pages of the tome. On the left page there was the "Smithsonian Skull” while the right one page was free blank.
    “Watch carefully,” Professor Hartcourt suggested. him , let Sunlight sunbeam stream beamed into the room and stuck the white empty page.
    Isaac approached his face looked carefully at the page. A yellow stain suddenly began to emerge on the surface of the paper. A drawing of a beast’s head, with a bear, horns, claws and a winged humanoid body filled the page.

He saw felt as if he was peering into a strange landscape, while he was examining it. Then he and fell to the ground as if he had been struck by something. He remembered recalled that he would never came back to want to step into that museum in its presence. The Rose and the Amethyst Crystal Skulls and the Amethyst Crystal Skull were famous for their exquisite beauty shining in the sunlight. while Then there was the E. T Skull... It was so named ?ET’, because it was thought to resembled an extraterrestrial being an alien from outerspace

Professor Hartcourt passed finally came to the last pages of the tome. On the left, there was the "Smithsonian Skull” while and on the right one was free  a blank page.

“Watch carefully.

Professor Hartcourt lectured. suggested him, He then let in a sunbeam of sunlight stream into the room and stuck the white blank page.

Isaac approached nearer his face. Yellow stains suddenly emerged in surface of the paper drawing a beast’s head with a bear, horns, claws and a of an image of a winged humanoid a boar's head, complete with horns and claws and a winged humanoid torso body.

The Thirteen Skulls

Isaac Tutuola nodded with his small, shaven head. “The Twelve Skulls of Destiny have been just discovered”. He said.

“And the thirteenth one could be the Baphomet’s Skull.” Professor Hartcourt continued, surmised as he browseding/thumbed through the old tome; then he pointed to a photo the picture of the Paris Skull. <"this is the first to be Discovered late in the late 19th century, in Mexico”. Alberti Hartcourt turned to Isaac the tome and showed him the skull the picture. “While This one here is the Mayan skull called one named the Amethyst Skull; discovered at in the beginning of the twentieth century. Again in Mexico”. He turned the page.

Isaac admired was mesmerized by the large glares of rose quartz and the large temporal bone that so characterized the Amethyst Skull.

“This is the Max Family max’s Skull, in Huston Texas”.

Professor Hartcourt continued, underlining while highlighting the date of about 10,000 B.C with his index the dating estimated around 10.000 years B .C. finger.

The pages of the old tome passed under the eyes came under scrutiny by of both the two men. Isaac Tutuola watched the crystal skulls of looked carefully at the Mitchell–Hedges crystal skull, now housed in the British Museum and the Na-Sha-Ra Skulls; they have. Both had been discovered in the last century., that The British Museum Skull one has many weird tales was famous for a wide range of anomalous phenomena associated with it.