zoo with my family

Hi. Yesterday I went with my family and my girlfriend to Buin, a little town near Santiago of Chile. We saw elephants, lions, tigers, monkeys, snakes, hippos, giraffes, bears, meerkat and other animals. We were all day at the zoo walking the road. we also saw a show with sea lions and seals in the aquarium. Near sunset we went from my city and we ate pizza with my aunt who lives in other little town called Graneros.

We are thinking to go again to the zoo when has new attractions in the future.

Visiting the Zoo with my family

Hi. Yesterday, I went with my family and my girlfriend to Buin, a little town near Santiago of Chile. We saw elephants, lions, tigers, monkeys, snakes, hippos, giraffes, bears, meerkats and other animals. We were all day at the Zoo walking around. We also saw/watched a show with sea lions and seals in the aquarium. Near sunset we went (from my city) and we ate Pizza with my aunt who lives in another little town, called Graneros.

We are thinking about going to the Zoo again in the future, when it has new attractions.

Nice writing.

I love visiting the Zoo too. Elephants and giraffes are amazing animals, and I like all the different birds. Most of the times I have visited the Zoo, the lions, tigers and bears were always hiding and sleeping. That was a little disappointing. I wonder what would be the best time of the day to see them active?