yenny
I wear a black hat: A nice subject. I want to describe the article I learned from teacher today. An interesting article about how people effect from movies character. It is about 3 parts group of people children, teenage and adult they don't view the same way. Children attempt to admire character every much and fellow it as an idol. Teenage accept the bad looking guy with justice. So it doesn't need to appear hero style exactly like Batman or superhero. Adult will thinking deeply than teenager. They tend to learn things from character no matter bad guy or good guy. It is like characters reflect to their personality so they could learn to know better of themselves. I like the end of interview about author of "I Wear the Black Hat" He mentioned he might be a villainous person because he had this idea. As an editor and Ethicist, he said he is good at looking people's problems and usually tell people how to do thing but he is very rarely arguing because he doesn't know what he would do. this article is from http://www.npr.org/2013/07/09/200141185/chuck-klosterman-on-batman-bad-guys-and-wearing-the-black-hat
Yenny, I just noticed this article on your page. So, I corrected it for you. :) It was really interesting.

I wear a black hat: A Nice Subject.

I want to describe the article I learned from my teacher today. (Or: I want to describe the article I studied with my teacher today). 

We read an interesting article about how people are affected by movie characters.
It is about 3 parts group of people: children, teenagers, and adults.  Children, teenagers, and adults never view things the same way.  
Children attempt to admire character very much and follow them as an idol. (Or: children attempt to admire characters and may even idolize them.) 
Teenagers are more likely to accept the character who looks like he may be bad, but it just misunderstood.  Teenagers like the idea of these characters receiving justice. For teenagers to like a character, that character doesn't need to appear to be a hero exactly like Batman or another superhero.
Adults will think deeper than teenagers about movie characters.
They tend to learn things from characters regardless of whether the character is good or bad.  
It is like the characters reflect the person's personality. So, when they watch the character, they may feel that they learn to better understand themselves.   
I like the end of interview with the author of "I Wear the Black Hat"
He mentioned he might be a villainous person because he had this idea.
As an editor and Ethicist, he said he is good at looking at people's problems and usually tells people how to do things, but he very rarely argues because he doesn't know what he would do if he were in their situation.  
This article is from http://www.npr.org/2013/07/09/200141185/chuck-klosterman-on-batman-bad-guys-and-wearing-the-black-hat    

(or: The link to the article can be found at: