Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Burma

What do you know about Burma, or as the native speakers says, Maynmar? It's not big state near India and China. One day accidently i found in Wiki a article about Burmese. And i liked it! Those letters with many circles, it's unusual and beautiful, i think. When i said about it my brother, he has found for me a Burmese language manual. Since this day i study Burmese. It's got slowly, i think, but some word i knew and almost entire alphabet.

Burma

What do you know about Burma, or as the native speakers says, Myanmar? It's a medium-sized country not big state near surrounded by Thailand, India and China. One day by accident i found in Wiki a article about the Burmese language and script, and i liked it! Those letters with many circles, it's unusual and beautiful, i think. When i said told about it my brother about it , and he has found for me a Burmese language manual. Since that day i study Burmese. It's going slowly, i think, but some words i now know and almost the entire alphabet.

Burma

What do you know about Burma, or as the native speakers says, Myanmar? It's а small country near India and China. One day accidently (by accident), I found on Wikipedia an article about Burmese. And I liked it! Those letters with many circles, were both unusual and beautiful, I think. When I told about it my brother about it, he has found for me a Burmese language manual. Since this day (Since then) I have been studying Burmese. It's got slowly (It is coming along slowly), i think, but I now know some words and most of the alphabet.

More notebook entries written in Burmese