Burma

What do you know about Burma, or as the native speakers says, Maynmar? It's not big state near India and China. One day accidently i found in Wiki a article about Burmese. And i liked it! Those letters with many circles, it's unusual and beautiful, i think. When i said about it my brother, he has found for me a Burmese language manual. Since this day i study Burmese. It's got slowly, i think, but some word i knew and almost entire alphabet.

Burma

What do you know about Burma, or as the native speakers says, Myanmar? It's a medium-sized country not big state near surrounded by Thailand, India and China. One day by accident i found in Wiki a article about the Burmese language and script, and i liked it! Those letters with many circles, it's unusual and beautiful, i think. When i said told about it my brother about it , and he has found for me a Burmese language manual. Since that day i study Burmese. It's going slowly, i think, but some words i now know and almost the entire alphabet.

Burma

What do you know about Burma, or as the native speakers says, Myanmar? It's а small country near India and China. One day accidently (by accident), I found on Wikipedia an article about Burmese. And I liked it! Those letters with many circles, were both unusual and beautiful, I think. When I told about it my brother about it, he has found for me a Burmese language manual. Since this day (Since then) I have been studying Burmese. It's got slowly (It is coming along slowly), i think, but I now know some words and most of the alphabet.

More notebook entries written in Burmese