Venus

Venus is the second in the Solar system. This planet has been known since ancient times and represented goddess of love in roman mythology. Maybe this planet could be compared with the house's Hades due to its high temperature. Venus has a dense atmosphere compound of carbon dioxide, it cause the Greenhouse effect that keep elevate the temperature of surface of that planet until 464 °C ( The Earth's temperature is between -89.15 ° C and 56.7 °C). Its movement is dextrorotatory, i. e, the planet moves from west to east.

to be continued...

Venus

Venus is the second planet in the solar system. This planet has been known since ancient times and represented is named after the Goddess of Love in Roman mythology. Maybe Perhaps this planet could be compared with the house's should be named after Hades due to its searing high temperatures. Venus The planet has a dense atmosphere compound of carbon dioxide, it causes the greenhouse effect that keeps elevate the surface temperature of surface of that planet until to 464 °C ( On the other hand, The Earth's temperature is between ranges from -89.15 ° C and to 56.7 °C). Its the movement of Venus is dextrorotatory, i. e, the planet moves from west to east.

To be continued...