About haircute for cat

Today the weather was warmly and bright, so I desided to walk. I went alone seashore. Then I сome back home. On a bus stop I saw a girl. She beareds a cat. A pets was unusual. His body was bald, but his head was with hair. Other people looked on girls cat and quiet lough. One women has very big interest and asked girl: " O Dear, what happened with your poor cat?"
Girl smiled and unsvered for women question. My cat was very fluffy, and every ear at summerI beareds he to the cats hairdresser.

About haircute (cut, but it sounds cute) for cat

Today the weather was warmly and bright, so I decided to walk, I went alone by the seashore. Then I сome back home. On At a bus stop I saw a girl . She beareds carrying a cat. This pets was very unusual, His its body was shaven and hairless bald, but his its head was with had plenty of hair. Other people looked on at the girl's cat, and quiet openly laughed. One woman has was very big interested and asked the girl: " O Dear, what happened with to your poor cat?"
    Girl smiled and answered for the woman's question. My cat was very fluffy, and every year at in summer I beareds take (bear, carry) he it/him to the cat hairdresser.

Those first sentences were too short and simple, use conjunctions to join and make interesting sentences

About haircute for cat

Today the weather was warmly and bright, so I desided to walk. I went alone seashore. Then I сome back home. On a bus stop I saw a girl. She carry a cat. A pets was unusual. His body was bald, but his head was with hair. Other people looked on girls cat and quiet lough. One women has very big interest and asked girl: " O Dear, what happened with your poor cat?"
    Girl smiled and unsvered for women question. My cat was very fluffy, and every ear at summerI carry he to the cats hairdresser.

About haircut for a cat

Today the weather was warm and bright, so I decided to take a walk. I went along the seashore. Then I decided to go back home. On the bus stop I saw a girl. She beareds (I don't get this word) a cat. A pet was unusual. His body was bald, but his head was full of hair. Other people looked on girls' cat and laughed quietly. One woman looked at them with an interest and she asked the girl: " Oh Dear, what happened to your poor cat?"
    Girl smiled and answered the question: " My cat was very fluffy, and every year in the summertime, I beareds (again this word which I don't understand) it to the cats hairdresser".