The Prologue

I'll start the entry by writing in English first. It's just too embarrassing to start with my limp French (I wonder if I can even write down the alphabets) and my up-and-coming German, which is still on its way to a dear mum's delivery.
I owe a big 'thank you' to one of my lovely friends who introduced me to this community. It will be a great shame if I give up pursuing foreign languages only because there're no native speakers around and I'm living in China. And I'm working as an editor. And I'm writing Chinese and am only allowed to write Hanyu everyday.
Alas, nay, non, non, non...
Let's keep dreaming.
Tomorrow is, after all, another day.

The Prologue

I'll start the entry my entries here by writing in English first. It's just too embarrassing to start with my limp French (I wonder if I can even write down the alphabets) and my up-and-coming German, which is still on its way (due?) to a dear mum's delivery (unusual choice of phrase).
    I owe a big 'thank you' to one of my lovely friends who introduced me to this community. It will be a great shame if I give up pursuing foreign languages only just because there are (there're is clumsy, awkward) no native speakers around and I'm living in China.

And ... and I'm working as an editor, and (since I guess you really wanted to 'and and ...') I'm writing Chinese and am only allowed to write Hanyu every day (two words, everday is an adj.) everyday.

Alas, nay, non, non, non...
    Let's keep dreaming.
    Tomorrow is, after all, another day.

You didn't put this here for correction, but for introduction I assume, since the English looks to be your mother-tongue.  Hope the pedantic corrections don't get up your nose!  老鬼

The Prologue

I'll start the entry by writing in English first. It's just too embarrassing to start with my limp French (I wonder if I can even write down the alphabets) let alone my German, which is even more embarassing.

I owe a big 'thank-you' to one of my lovely friends who introduced me to this community. Since I'm living in China, it will be a great shame if I give up pursuing foreign languages only because there are no native speakers around.  Also, I'm working as an editor, writing in Chinese and am only allowed to write in Hanyu everyday.
    Alas, nay, non, non, non...
    Let's keep dreaming.
    Tomorrow is, after all, another day.

---

"Alas, nay, non, non, non... " -> What are you trying to say here?

"up-and-coming German, which is still on its way to a dear mum's delivery."  -> Are you trying to say that your German is in such an infant state that it hasn't been birthed yet?  While the sentiment makes sense, the way in which you want to express it is a touch strange.

You English is great!  Just be wary of being too extravagant and elaborate in describing things.  It can be impressive sometimes or sometimes it can backfire.

Anyway, good work!