Letter

The letter from traveler:
Hello,
We just read your profile and would like to know if you would be interested
in taking my husband and I out to the Zhouzhuang Water Village by public
transport as we speak no Chinese.
We will arrive in Shanghai on 28th September and will be there for 3 days. We
are sure that this falls on a weekend.
If this is something that you might like to help us with that would be
wonderful.

Thank you

The response from me:
Hello,
I am glad you contact me and invite me to be your tour guide. And I am pleasure to receive your invitation.
As you said, you will stay in China for 3 days which is from 28th Sept. to 30 Sept. Oct. 1st is China National Day and people will have 7 days holiday which is from Oct. 1st to Oct. 7th. During these days, all attractions in China will be crowded with people and it will be very hard to buy airplane or train tickets. Even in the days before and after this period buying tickets is a difficult matter. So I advise that you’d better to adjust your travel plans if you have not settled it down.
I hope it will be helpful and I am happy to make friends with you.

Sincerely,
Jing

Letter

The letter from a traveller:
    Hello,
    transport as we speak no Chinese.
    are sure that this falls on a weekend.
    wonderful.

Thank you (the above is all a direct quote, I assume)

The response from me:
    Hello,
    I am glad you contact me and invite me to be your tour guide. And I am pleasure pleased to receive your invitation.

As You say, you will stay in China for 3 days which is from 28th Sept. to 30 Sept.

Oct. 1st is China National Day and people will have 7 days holiday which is from Oct. 1st to Oct. 7th. During these days, all attractions in China will be crowded with people and it will be very hard to buy airplane or train tickets. Even in the days week before and after this period buying tickets is a very difficult matter, almost impossible. So I strongly advise you that you’d better to adjust your travel plans if you possibly can have not settled it down.

I hope it will be this is helpful and I am happy to make friends with you, and help you if I can.

Sincerely,
    Jing