Life is Beautiful, Isn't It?

Life is so beautiful, much more beautiful than we think. However, there are different perspectives on life.

Some people only see the beauty of their live and always try to ignore the bad moments that have occurred in the past. Such people enjoy being in the present time, and thus they're not worried about their future lives. Maybe, they are laid-back and easy-going.

Some others always try to live in moderation. They believe that life has a lot of ups and downs. As well as learning life lessons throughout their lives, they can also gain invaluable experiences from the past. They learn from the past, live for today and hope for tomorrow. Life teaches them patience, selflessness, sacrifice, and other precious things.

Others take life too seriously. They always see the glass half empty, and feel miserable, distressed and depressed. Such people are immersed in the past and can't live in the present time. That means they lose their life.

P.S Life is like a roller-coaster. It depends on you how you look at it. You can scream or enjoy the ride.

Life is Beautiful, Isn't It?

Life is so beautiful, so much more beautiful than we think. However, there are different perspectives on it life.

Some people only see the beauty of their lives and always try to ignore the bad moments that have occurred in from the past. Such people Others enjoy being in the present time, and thus they're not worried to worry about their future lives. Maybe, Perhaps they are just laid-back and easy-going.

Some Then there are others always trying to live in moderation. They believe that life has a lot plenty of ups and downs. As well as As they learning life lessons throughout this one and only journey their lives, they can also gain invaluable experiences are learnt from the past. What they learnt from the past, live for will benefit them today and give them hope for tomorrow. Life teaches them In this journey, patience, selflessness, sacrifice and other precious things will hopefully be gained.

Others Now for those who take life too seriously... They always see the glass half empty, and feel thus misery, distress and depressions will be their companions. miserable, distressed and depressed. Such people They are forever stranded are immersed in the past and can't cannot bear themselves to live in the present time. That This means they lose their have lost out in life.

P.S Life is like a roller-coaster. It depends on you how you look at it. You can either scream or enjoy the ride.

Excellent.  I only find a few mistakes.  The rest is to show you how you can express better.  I feel that your English is good enough and ready for the next level.  Merely correcting your grammar won't help you at all :)

Life is Beautiful, Isn't It?

Some people only see the beauty of their lives and always try to ignore the bad moments that have occurred in the past. Such people enjoy being in the present time, and thus they're not worried about their future lives. Maybe, they are laid-back and easy-going.