From a news site

صبح روز جمعه آتش سوزیی در انبار پارچه فروشی بازار تهران رخ داد و منجر به بروز خساراتی به این انبارشد = The morning of friday a fire occurred in the storage of a fabric store in tehran's bazaar and resulted in some damage to this storage.

What does " به بروز" do in this sentence? I don't understand how it works in this sentence.

و دونفر دیگر نیز از سوی امدادگران اورژانس به صورت سرپایی مداوا شدند.

This sentence I also don't understand. How does 'be surat-e sarpayi' work here?

From a news site

It's a good question. Let me add 'منجر' to make it as "منجر به بروز ". These three words always come together, and it means result in, cause (of), lead to. You can consider it something like a phrasal verb in English.

Be sorate sarepaye is a kind of outpatient services that a patient receives in a few hours, when she/he requires minor treatments without staying at a hospital overnight.

you can also say :منجر به ایجاد خسارت instead of منجر به بروزخسارات.both of them is correct...

بروز means: happen

be surat-e sarpayi means they didn't need to go to hospital for cure, they were cured at the same place that event happend

More notebook entries written in Persian (Farsi)