ANIMAL FARM

I read few days ago this book "ANIMAL FARM". It was written by George Orwell in 1945. I would like to tell you its history. All animals of the factory ( Horses, Birds , Pigs, etc ) decide to join themselves and to hunt the old owner, Jones after recieving for a long time violences and injustices. The most clever of all is Napoleone who through his ability and intelligence, becomes a leader and kills Jones.
After having killed him, the factory gets back to live....All animals recieve food, work all toghether. In the factory animals are happy and glad.

After a while, Napoleone , proud of his abilities , decides , with his friend Palla di Neve, to take the helm of factory by thinking only to keep and increase his influence.

It is an ironic and comic romance that helps to understand as often the economic and politic power win respect to ethic and moral values.

A few days ago, I read the book, "Animal Farm." It was written by George Orwell in 1945. I would like to tell you its history. All animals of the factory (horses, birds, pigs, etc.) decide to join themselves and to hunt the old owner, Jones, after a long history of violences and injustices. The most clever of all is Napoleon who, through his ability and intelligence, becomes a leader and kills Jones.

After Jones is killed, the factory gets back to life. All animals receive food and work all together. In the factory animals are happy and glad.

After a while, Napoleon, proud of his abilities, decides with his friend, Snowball, to take the helm of factory, thinking only to keep and increase his influence.

It is an ironic and comic romance that helps us to understand economic and politic power with respect to ethic and moral values.

ANIMAL FARM

I read few days ago this book (A few days ago, I read this book) "ANIMAL FARM". It was written by George Orwell in 1945. I would like to tell you its history.(you could also say "I'd like to tell you about the plot") All the animals of (in) the factory ( Horses, Birds , Pigs, etc ) decide to join themselves (join together) and to hunt the old owner, Jones after recieving for a long time violences and injustices.(after years of being on the receiving end of his violence and injustice) The most clever of all is Napoleone, who, through his ability and intelligence, becomes a leader and kills Jones.
    After having killed him, (this is correct, but informally you would say "after killing him,") the factory gets back to live....(comes back to life) All animals recieve (receive - this rule always helped me, maybe it will help you too - "I before E, except after C, or when sounding like A as in neighbor and weigh") food, work all toghether.(work together) In the factory, (all the) animals are happy and glad.

After a while, Napoleone , proud of his abilities , decides , with his friend Palla di Neve, to take the helm of the factory, by thinking only to keep and increase his influence.

It is an ironic and comic romance that helps to understand as (how)often the economic and politic (political) power win respect to (compared to, over) ethic and moral values.

Animal Farm

I read a few days ago the book Animal Farm. It was written by George Orwell in 1945. I would like to tell you the story.

All the animals of the farm (horses, birds, pigs, and others) decide to join together and to hunt down their old owner, Jones, after receiving years of violence and injustices. The most clever of all is Napoleon, who through his abilities and intelligence, becomes the leader and kills Jones. After killing (ho cambiato perché stai narrando nel presente) him, the farm comes back to life.... All animals get food and work all together. In the farm, the animals are happy and glad. After a while, Napoleon, proud of his abilities, decides with his friend Snowball, to take control of the farm by implementing rules to maintain and increase his influence.

It is an ironic and comical novel that helps us to understand that the economic and politic power often trump ethical and moral values.

ANIMAL FARM

I read A few days ago I read this book "ANIMAL FARM", . It was written by George Orwell in 1945. I would like to tell you its history. All animals of the factory ( Horses, Birds , Pigs, etc ) decide to join themselves and to hunt the old owner, Jones, after recieving suffering for a long time from his violence and injustice. The most clever of all the animals is Napoleone who through his ability and intelligence, becomes a leader and kills Jones.
    After having killed him, the factory gets back to live....All animals receive food, work all together. In the factory animals are happy and glad.

After a while, Napoleone, proud of his abilities, decides, with his friend Palla di Neve, to take the helm of factory, by thinking only to keep and increase his influence.

Remember always, 'All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others'

ANIMAL FARM

I read this book called "ANIMAL FARM" a few days ago. It was written by George Orwell in 1945. I would like to tell you its history. All animals of the factory ( Horses, Birds , Pigs, etc ) decide to join themselves and to hunt the old owner, Jones, after being subjected to violence and injustice (senza s) for a long time. The most clever of all is Napoleone who through his ability and intelligence, becomes a leader and kills Jones. 

After having killed him, the factory goes back to life....All animals recieve food, work all together. In the factory animals are happy and glad.

After a while, Napoleone, proud of his abilities, decides with his friend Palla di Neve, to take the helm of factory (Cos`e questo? Magari dovrebb'esere: 'to take over the factory') by thinking only of himself so that he could keep and increase his influence.

It is an ironic and comic romance that helps to understand economical and political power with respect to ethic and moral values.

Azzuro- correzioni degli erroi

Verde- ho cambiato il posto d'una frase che hai scritto.

Rosso- I miei contribuzioni che migliorano il discourso.

A presto,

Khai