It's not easy to learn a language by myself

It's not easy to learn sth just by myself,but I'll keep doing this.Recently,you know,i'm so upset.There were two hotels interviewed us,i want to go the first to start my internship,because to some degree,it's my first job.But finally,i was picked up by the second.The first have higher standard in English.I really think my communication with the interviewer is not that bad.Okay,just forget it,restart the new experience there.I believe myself.I'll keep doing this.I'll learn English and German every day.Don't give up and cheer up!

It's not easy to learn omething just by myself, but I'll keep doing it. Recently, you know, I've been so upset. Two hotels interviewed us. I wanted to go the first to start my internship, because to some degree, it's my first job. But finally, I was chosen by the second hotel. The first has higher standards in English. I really think my communication with the interviewer was not that bad. Okay, just forget it, and enjoy the new experience where I am. I believe in myself. I'll keep doing this. I'll study English and German every day. Don't give up! Cheer up!

Nikki, 加油!