I learn more, but I feel more ignorant

It sounds weird, but it's true. As I grow up I learn more but my feeling of being an ignorant increases. It may be because what I need to know increases faster than what I learn, or that when I learn more I notice things that I should have known but don't. I am also a big procrastinator. I download and buy too many books, I read very little. I may start a video course but never complete it. My ambition is too high by I am too lazy when it comes to learning and everything else. I don't know how to solve this problem. I rarely find someone to encourage me to read or study. I almost never find someone reading the same book or studying the same course as mine, who tells me "OK, we study this part this week and discuss it in the weekend". I'm not self-motivated. I don't know what to do about it.
Or is it my low self-confidence? Am I so pessimistic?

I learn more, but I feel more ignorant

Haha, take delight in your pessimism, wallow and self-indulge, and bemoan your decadence! Pick a god and thank her for making you so indolent!