happy time tonight~!!! ❤ ❤ ^ ^

Tonight i celebrated my friend's birthday with our firends in the house they rent. We had a happy time tonight ....You can;t imagin tonight's dinner all did by a boy...ha ha ha ......... We are 7 people together...3 boys and 4 girls....Two girls plan this surprise . They peretened they have something have to do ..So they told the girl who's on birthday that they will not get home tonight, and they r so sorry about missing her birthday...can u guess what they did? they go to the diy store to make a cake.... en The cake is very funny and surprised all of us ...Soooo imagination.~~~!!!..ha ha ha You can look the pictrue below......and two boys have been allowed to go to the super market to buy some ingredients.....Then one of them made the dinner .........tomato scrambled eggs ... gour soup...cola chicken..stir-fried vegetables...steamed fish...and boiled pumpkin .... they taseted nice~~~ .....I'm a little shame about no good at cooking....4 girls including me r not good at cooking......ha ha ha ... I think it's the generation for men to cook......