Tourist spot

These are some of the tourist spots in Kota Kinabalu. In the city centre, it has Filipino Market, a place where you can get Sabahans souvenir, of sorts. Night Market is just behind the Filipino Market, it provide a place to eat grilled seafood, kitchen groceries shopping such as wet food, fish and vegetables or dry goods such as spices and seasonings. There is also a coconut juice stall nearby.

Tourist Spot

These are some of the tourist spots in Kota Kinabalu. In the city centre, it has Filipino Market, which is a place where you can get Sabahans souvenir, of sorts. The Night Market is just behind the Filipino Market, it provides a place to eat grilled seafood; a place for kitchen groceries grocery shopping, such as wet food, fish, and vegetables, or dry goods, such as spices and seasonings. There is also a coconut juice stall nearby.

Capitalize both words in the title.

Centre is correct. Note: centre in British English; center in American English.

I'm not sure what you mean by "wet food." If can explain, maybe I can give you the correct word. :)

This is an excellent try; you are on your way. Keep up the great work.

Below, is a suggestion.

Tourist Spot

There are tourist spots in Kita Kinabalu. There is a Filipino market in the city center, which is a place where one can get Sabahans souvenirs of all sorts. The Night Market is just behind the Filipino market that provides a place to eat grilled seafood, which is a place for grocery shopping, such as (???), fish, vegetable, or dry goods. They also offer spices and seasonings and there is also a coconut juice stall nearby.

Tourist spot

These are some of the tourist spots in Kota Kinabalu. In the city centre, it has Filipino Market, a place where you can get Sabahans souvenirs, of sorts. Night Market is just behind the Filipino Market. It provides a place to eat grilled seafood, kitchen groceries shopping such as wet food, fish and vegetables or dry goods, such as spices and seasonings. There is also a coconut juice stall nearby.

[Interesting.  Is it mainly for tourists, or do Filipinos go there too?]