Benefit of "italki"

I didn't know this web site until recently. I found it last month and then registered immediately because I thought that italki is very useful. especially for people who don't have any partner speaking with language they want to learn. Here is, You can learn and teach also exchange the language. We can help each other for reaching the individual's goal.
Anyway, my goal is my speaking will be like a native. I'll give my best! So I'm happy now that I can learn english from friends all over the world!! What's your goal?

Benefit of "italki"

I didn't know of this web site until recently. I found it last month and then registered immediately because I thought that italki would be is very useful, especially for people who don't have any language partner to speaking/converse with in the language they want to learn. Here is, You can learn and teach and also exchange the languages. We can help each other for in reaching the each individual's goal.
    Anyway, my goal is my to speaking will be like a native. I'll give it my best! So I'm happy now that I can learn english from friends all over the world!! What's your goal?