The Monsters University

I saw the movie Monsters University these days. It’s a kind of animated cartoon that is vary funny and encouraging. This movie is about brave to pursue dream.

I love the way the direct plays.In the movie, there more details in the ideas.And painting is very fantastic. Michael "Mike" Wazowski is my favorite character .He is a green circle of boby and one big eye that is very cute. He was Spirit of never giving up moved me deeply.

我最近看了電影“怪獸大學”。它是一部動畫片非常有趣又勵志。這是一部有關於勇敢追夢的電影。

我很喜歡導演編導的方式。在這部電影裡,有很多的創意細節和極好的繪畫功力。大眼仔,是我最喜歡的角色。他的樣子像個綠色球,只有一顆眼睛非常地可愛。他永不放棄的追夢精神,非常感動我。

The Monsters University

I saw the movie 'Monsters University' recently these days. It’s a kind of animated cartoon that is very funny and encouraging/inspiring (? really?). This movie is about being brave enough to pursue one's dreams.

I love the way the direct plays. In the movie, there more are many details in the ideas, and the animated art painting is very really fantastic. Michael "Mike" Wazowski is my favorite character, he is a green circle of boby blobby matter? and one big eye that is very cute. He was Spirit of never giving up that moved me deeply.