When your boss is stupid...

Have you ever had a stupid boss? .Come on, don’t fear, we are in italki, so you can express your opinion about it, you are not going to lose your work, at least your boss is member of italki too and beside he will read this entry, but I don’t think so, that would be bad luck.

How many people have had inefficient bosses? Many people surely. To have a boss stupid is a situation horrible; specifically when this person doesn’t have enough knowledge, abilities, and skills required to do his/her labor.

Ok, regarding this “analyze”, I wonder, why this people have been, and they are bosses yet? There are two replies: 1.- Because your boss has the ability to persuade to his own chief and this person doesn’t realized out how bad your boss works, 2.- Because the boss really works well but you don’t like his approach because is different to what you think and the way to do your work.

The first case is very frequently, I hate this sort of people because generally they are persons which doesn’t do their work, they doesn’t give a support to the work and when they are going to talk to their own chiefs, they says “I worked so much to do this project” or “I had the main idea to do this work”.

The second case occurs too, maybe the problem is not your boss, it is you. Ok, but when whole work group think the same that you believe? Well, in this situation, your boss has enough power and a big influence to persuade, no doubts, that is to say, he or she is not as “stupid” as looks like.

What would you do if you had a stupid boss?

P.S: It is curious, through this entry I learned the definition of micromanage. hahaha..

Bye :)

When your boss is stupid...

Have you ever had a stupid boss? Come on, don’t be scared fear, we are in italki, so you can openly express your opinion about it, you are not going to lose your job work, at least unless your boss is a member of italki too and beside he will happens to read this entry, but I don’t think so, that would be bad luck.

How many people have had inefficient bosses? Many people surely. To have a stupid boss stupid is a horrible situation horrible(adjective-noun order); specifically when this person doesn’t have enough knowledge, abilities, and skills required to do his/her labor.

Ok, let's analyse this:regarding this “analyze”, I wonder why/how such people can become bosses, why this people have been, and they are bosses yet? There are two replies: 1.- Because your boss has the ability to persuade to his own chief and this person doesn’t realized out how bad your boss works, 2.- Because the boss really works well but you don’t like his approach because it is different to what how you think and the way to you do your work.

The first case is very common frequently, I hate this sort of person people because generally they are persons people (haha, right words wrong way round!!!) which who doesn’t do their own work, they doesn’t give a support to the work and when they are going to talk to their own chiefs, they just boast says “I worked so much to do get this project done” or “I had the main idea to do this work”.

The second case occurs too, maybe the problem is not your boss, it is you. Ok, but when the whole work group think the same that as you believe? Well, in this situation, your boss has enough power and a big influence to persuade, no doubts, that is to say, he or she is not as “stupid” as they looks like.

P.S: It is curious, through this entry I learned the definition of micro-manage. hahaha..

(I've certainly had micro-managing freaks!!!)

Bye :)