JILL
what things I can do in the present that will affect my future for the better As far as I am concerned, the most important thing in the present is playing the role of the student successfully and to practice my responsibility to be a better undergraduate student who possesses certain personality traits and can do well in the future. To begin with, remaining curious and innovation are the essential character I should hold.Specifically, it is necessary to keep on a positive attitude to all kinds of new experiences,and take pleasure in adventures greatly indeed in the 21 century which is characterized by the dramatic change. No matter the nations all around the world or individuals are all experiencing the momentous shifts. In other words, if someone wants to survive in the current situation, people should adapt and prepare themselves for the irresistible social change and keep on probing constantly to face the information explosion wisely. On the other hand, people would never attain their goal or achieve progressive career if they merely as a conservative. Furthermore, as the population growth frenzy, the competition for job opportunities becomes more and more intense. So only those graduates who value diversity in opinions and perspectives and think critically can distinguish themselves from other job applicants. Because the bosses or employers prefer not the person merely like a parrot but who has his or her own ideas. Last but not least, health concerns are still important to me. That is to say a healthier and stronger lifestyle is a must, and not only in physiology but also in emotion. Nonetheless, how can I develop these traits? The fundamental reason is studying hard, including reading abundant books, participating in various activities which can practice independent abilities and problem-solving experience. Also, what are the same crucial to me are the normal routines and health habits of daily life at present. For instance, taking physical exercises regularly. All in all, only developing myself both in academic

what things I can do in the at present that will be of benefit for affect my future for the better

As far as I am concerned, the most important thing in the at present is to playing the role of the student successfully and to practise my responsibility to be a better undergraduate student who possesses certain desirable personality character traits and can do well in the future. <em>(a long sentence without punctuation!)</em>
To begin with, remaining curious and innovative are the essential character traits I should hold. Specifically, it is necessary to keep on a positive attitude to all kinds of new experiences, and to take the greatest pleasure in adventures greatly indeed in the 21st century which is characterized by the dramatic change. No matter that both nations and individuals all around the world or individuals are all experiencing the momentous shifts. In other words, if someone wants to survive in the current situation, people should adapt and prepare themselves for the irresistible social change and keep on probing constantly to face the information explosion wisely. On the other hand, people would never attain their goal or achieve a progressive career if they merely as a act conservatively.

Furthermore, as the population grows exponentially? th frenzy???, the competition for job opportunities becomes more and more intense. So only those graduates who value diversity in opinions and perspectives, and think critically can distinguish themselves from other job applicants,
because the bosses or employers prefer not the person merely like a parrot but who has his or her those with their own ideas above people who merely parrot others' thoughts.

Last but not least, health concerns are still important to me. That is to say a healthier and stronger lifestyle is a must, and not only in physiology but also in emotion.

Nonetheless, how can I develop these traits? The fundamental reason is studying hard, including reading abundant books, participating in various activities which can practice exercise independent abilities and provide problem-solving experience. Also, what are the same equally/just as crucial to me are the normal routines and health habits of daily life at present. For instance, taking physical exercises regularly. All in all, only developing myself both in academic <em>(??? incomplete)</em>

what things I can do in the present that will affect my future for the better

As far as I am concerned, the most important thing in the present  is playing the role of the student successfully and to practice my responsibility to be a better undergraduate student who possesses certain personality traits and can do well in the future.
To begin with, remaining curious and innovative is the essential character trait I should hold.Specifically, it is necessary to keep on a positive attitude to all kinds of new experiences,and take pleasure in adventures, greatly indeed especially in the 21 century which is characterized by the dramatic change. No matter the nation,s all around the world or individuals are all experiencing these momentous shifts. In other words, if someone wants to survive in the current situation, people should adapt and prepare themselves for the irresistible social change and keep on probing constantly to face the information explosion wisely. On the other hand, people would never attain their goal or achieve progressive progress in their career if they merely as a stay conservative.
Furthermore, as the population growth frenzy, the competition for job opportunities becomes more and more intense. So only those graduates who value diversity in opinions and perspectives and think critically can distinguish themselves from other job applicants, because the bosses or employers prefer not the person who merely acts like a parrot but who has his or her own ideas.
Nonetheless, how can I develop these traits? The fundamental way is studying hard, including reading abundant many books, participating in various activities in which I can practice independent abilities and gain problem-solving experience. Also, what are the same crucial to me are the normal routines and health habits of daily life at present, for instance, taking physical exercises physically exercising regularly. All in all, only developing myself both in academic