Please can you check my translation of this Chinese text please.

Please can you check my translation of the following Chinese text, please. This is a new subject for me, and not a topic I really talk about even in English, so this was a real challenge for me. Because of italki's word limit, you can find my translation in the corrections section.

Thank you.

在上海花100元才能买到的东西,在北京只需花84.1元,而在广州却要119.5元。这是上海城市社会调查组在对全国九大城市实际消费价格水平进行比较后得出的结论。

统计表示,广州是九大城市中物价最高的城市,它的货币购买力明显不如其他城市。在广州100元的生活消费,在上海仅需84元就能实现,哈尔滨仅需64元。上海是仅次于广州的物价较高的城市。在上海100元所能实现的居民生活消费,在哈尔滨只需76元。

北京,天津,武汉,成都和西安五个城市是物价水平中等城市,这些城市只需花70-75元就能实现广州100元的生活消费,花84-90元就能实现上海100元的生活消费。物价水平最低的是沈阳和哈尔滨,其货币购买力明示高于其它七个城市。在沈阳100元所能实现的消费,在广州得148元,在上海得124元;在哈尔滨100元所能实现的消费,在广州需157元,在上海需131元。

由于不同城市的价格水平不一样,因此各城市居民的实际收入不能等于货币收入。北京的价格水平相对较低,因此北京居民的实际收入居九大城市之首。同样,由于广州价格水平较高,因此上海居民与广州居民之间的实际收入差距不到10%,并不像人们一直认为的那样,有20%以上的差距。

My translation

In Shanghai you need 100 Yuan before you can buy things, in Beijing you only need 84.1 Yuan and in Guangzhou you need 119.5 Yuan. This is the conclusion of the Shanghai community investigation team after carrying out investigations into the actual living costs in the 9 largest cities in the whole country.

According to statistics, Guangzhou has the highest prices out of the 9 largest cities. Its currency’s purchasing power is not like the other cities. In Guangzhou daily living costs are 100 Yuan, In Shanghai you only need 84 Yuan to actualise consumption, and in Harbin you only need 64 Yuan. Shanghai is second only to Guangzhou high city prices. In Shanghai it only takes 100 Yuan to actualise resident’s daily living costs, in Harbin it takes only 76 Yuan.

Beijing, Tianjin, Wuhan, Chengdu and Xi’an, these cities prices are somewhere in the middle. In these cities you only need to spend 70-75 Yuan to actualise Guangzhou’s daily living cost of 100 Yuan, and only 84-90 Yuan to actualise Shanghai’s 100 Yuan. The lowest prices can be found in Shenyang and Harbin. Their currencies purchasing power is clearly higher than the other 7 cities.

Because different cities prices are not the same, every cities resident’s actual income cannot equal the currency’s income. Beijing’s prices are quite low; as a result Beijing resident’s actual income ranks first out of all 9 cities. In the same way, Guangzhou’s prices are relatively high, so the income gap between Shanghai and Guangzhou residents is no more than 10%, and is not the 20% difference the residents’ perceive.

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)