Why should I learn English?

Nowadays learning English is very popular. People think knowledge of English is useful and important, it is the key of success. I agree with this opinion and I want to keep up with the times. That’s why I learn English.
Learning English wides your mind. English helps you to improve your knowledge about different subjects. Because during learning English you read a lot of materials on different topics and you can learn interesting facts about something new. And there are 60 % of all information in Internet in English. If you know language code (I mean English) you can find much more information on interesting topic. Learning English increase your opportunities, you can watch videos, read books in original language, visit conferences, meetings, trainings in English. So you can kill two birds with one stone: learn English and learn something new.
English makes your travelling more exciting. English is international language, when you travel abroad you can find a person who know English and ask some directions or something else. You can find new friends, visit museums, art galleries and other places and have excursion in English. So you can learn culture, traditions, mentality of other countries and you can make your own opinion about it. I don’t like translators so much, because sometimes they add his own opinion in their translation story.
English is a very important way to climb on future stepladder. First of all, if you know English you can find a good job more easily. Knowledge English is advantage, nowadays many companies collaborate with foreign companies and they negotiate and business correspondence in English. Secondly, you can find important information, foreign customers or partners for your company and get promoted. Might as well you work at foreign or international company.
English help to find new friends. If you know English you can make friends from all the world, English helps you understand how other people think, compare your culture, religion and other countries. You can invite new friends to your country and leave to friend’s countries. This way of travelling is more interesting and cheap.
So I have set goal to learn English and I’m on this way now. The points above are pushing me forward.

Why should I learn English?

Nowadays learning English is very popular. People think knowledge of English is useful and important, that it is the key of success. I agree with this opinion and I want to keep up with the times. That’s why I learn English.
    Learning English wides your mind. English helps you to improve your knowledge about different subjects, because while you learn English you read a lot of materials on different topics and you can learn interesting facts about something new. Also, there are 60 % of all information in Internet is in English. If you know language code (I mean English) you can find much more information on interesting topics. Learning English increases your opportunities. You can watch videos, read books in the original language, visit conferences, meetings and training in English. So you can kill two birds with one stone: learn English and learn something new.
    English makes your travelling more exciting. English is international language. When you travel abroad you can find a person who knows English and ask some directions or something else. You can find new friends, visit museums, art galleries and other places and have excursions in English, so you can learn culture, traditions, mentality of other countries and you can make your own opinion about it. I don’t like translators so much, because sometimes they add their own opinion in their translation of the story.
    English is a very important way to climb on future stepladder. First of all, if you know English you can find a good job more easily. Knowledge of English is an advantage, because nowadays many companies collaborate with foreign companies and they negotiate and business correspondence in English. Secondly, you can find important information, foreign customers or partners for your company and get promoted. You might as well you work at a foreign or international company.
    A knowledge of English helps to find new friends. If you know English you can make friends from all the world. English helps you understand how other people think, compare your culture, religion and other countries. You can invite new friends to your country and leave to visit friend’s countries. This way of travelling is more interesting and cheap.
    So I have set goal to learn English and I’m on the way now. The points above are pushing me forward.

[Very good work.]