Bring the world to a little boy .Please take some time to look at this.

Hi ,my friends .I came across this post on a website ,and i was deeply moved by the single mother's love to her children.Please spare a little time to watch this post which is full of a mother's great love.I really appreciate it ! The following is the post.

Hello dear,
My name is Saskia and I have 2 kids. We love to host Surfers from all over the world (my son started to speak English just by being near them) and we also surfed 3 times in Germany by now.
Background of this post: Damian, my son, enjoys CS very much. He likes to meet new people, see the differences in language, culture and food and really loves to have some new CS-Friends. Because of his heart defect, we are not able to travel to all the places we would like so I try to bring the world to him (with CS, postcrossing and so on)
Damian is now 6 years old and he starts with school soon. He gets a completely new designed room with a huge world map and for this and after, I like to ask you for a postcard from your place. His wish is, to get greeting cards from all over the world, he can pin together with our CS-visitor-flags on the world-map.
So could you help me with this project?
- please send a postcard from the place you are with a picture of sth. special from there
- write down: "Good luck for your time in school" (or similar) in your own language/the language from the place you are...
- may be some personal words from you to him (in English or German)
- your name, city, country
This would be soooo great and I hope it makes him more open and interested to the world (he spend a lot of time in hospital and so it's difficult to show him how huge and good and differt world is)
Thank you.
If everybody can make a little difference ,the world will be a greater world.