My conutry

Hi, I am from Argentina. Here is a beautiful country because there are a lot of wonders in different places of north to south. This year the Cataracts of Iguazu, in Misiones was chosen une of the wonders of the world.
It has been very grateful for us because everybody will know about Argentina.
Besides in the middle of my country is Córdoba with these mountains and rivers form the most beautiful landscapes that I have never seen. Mendoza near there have it attractive in winter when all the mountains are covered of al lot of snow. Many people go to enjoy it with thier skis descending from the top of the tall mountains.

My conutry country

Hi, I am from Argentina. Here It is a beautiful country because there are a lot of many wonders in different places, of from north to south. This year the Cataracts [waterfalls] of Iguazu, in Misiones, was chosen une to be one of the wonders of the world.
    It has We have been very grateful for us because everybody will know about Argentina.
    Besides, in the middle of my country is Córdoba, with and these its mountains and rivers form the most beautiful landscapes that I have never ever seen. Mendoza, near there, have it is appealing attractive in winter when all the mountains are covered of al lot of with snow. Many people go to enjoy it with their thier skis, descending from the top of the tall mountains.

Great job. I'm sorry I didn't correct this sooner - I promise to be more alert for future English entries. :)

My country

Hi, I am from Argentina. Argentina is a beautiful country because there are a lot of wonders in different places from north to south. This year the Iguazu Falls in Misiones was chosen as one of the wonders of the world.
    We are very grateful because everybody will know about Argentina.
    Besides in the middle of my country is Córdoba where mountains and rivers form the most beautiful landscapes that I have never seen. Mendoza is near there, it is attractive in winter when all the mountains are covered of al lot of snow. Many people go to enjoy it with their skis descending from the top of the tall mountains.

Hi Eva,

My name is Josh and I’m from the U.S. I would like to learn more about Argentina. I would love to chat sometime and would be happy to help with English. My username on skype is joshwouden if you would like to add me. Thanks!

Hola, me llamo Josh y soy de E.U. Quisiera aprender más sobre Argentina. Me daría gusto platicar y ayudar con el inglés. Mi usuario en skype es joshwouden. Gracias!