Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Days Before Postgraduate Life

The National Graduate Entrance Examination has already ended in April.But I think it is really difficult for me dealling with a long time before my postgraduate life.I‘m groping forward.Following is a brief talk about the last few months of my life.
I learned flash in May,and I learned html4.01 in June.Now in July,I help my mother offer remedial classes.But I hope I can continue my html learning.So,in the middle of next month,when the course is over,I would go to Xuzhou,do something for my learning career.

Days Before Postgraduate Life

The National Graduate Entrance Examination has already ended in April. But I think it is really difficult for me dealling with a long time the long break before my postgraduate life. I‘m groping forward. The time is dragging. Following is a brief talk about the last few months of my life.

I learned Flash in May, and I learned HTML4.01 in June. Now, in July, I am helping my mother offer remedial classes. But I hope I can continue my HTML learning. So, in the middle of next month, when the course is over, I would will go to Xuzhou to study more do something for my learning career.

Don't forget to put a 'space' after '.' and ','. 

'groping forward' doesn't make sense! I suggested a substitute.

In the US, we captalize acronyms like FBI, CIA, HTML.

Good luck!