Resume of Hendaya novel

Suddenly they’ll come in through this door and they'll begin to make you questions “That´s is the beginning of Handaya, a trans-frontier thriller that involves Jacques Muñoz, a french citizen with Spanish origins. He´s looking him for identity in his dark children hood memory and frequently travel to Madrid, taking with him sensible material and having on a rain coat . But his untold secrets are hide under Maria Jose’s sequined dress .
This history, built as a dark novel, brings us a reflection about the identity knowledge and migrant and exiled people conditions.
The possible tale begins in Gare d’Austerlitz, where Jacques Munoz have to take Francisco de Goya Train-hotel to transport a brief case with unknown content from Paris to Madrid. How does Jacques is in this mission?. Anticipating the question, the teller remember the mother’s Jacques funeral, a migrant Spanish woman from years 60’s, she never doesn´t want to teach him Spanish under pretext that him will be a pure French. During Ceremony , with the coming of his aunts from Spain Jacques remember his forbbiden mother tongue.
From this moment Jacques leaves his work in the post office and him become alcoholic and a intesive Spanish learning helped by old method from year 75

Please give me your annotations.

Resume of Hendaya novel

"Suddenly they’ll come in through this door and they'll begin to question you." make you questions That´s is the beginning of Handaya, a trans-frontier thriller that involves Jacques Muñoz, a French citizen with Spanish origins. He´s looking him for his true identity in his dark children hood memory memories of his dark childhood, and frequently travels to Madrid, taking with him sensible material and having on wearing a rain coat. But his untold secrets are hide hidden under Maria Jose’s sequined dress.

This history story, built as a dark novel, brings us is a reflection about the meditation on identity, knowledge, and migrant and the existential condition of exiled people conditions.
    The possible tale begins in Gare d’Austerlitz, where Jacques Munoz have has to take Francisco de Goya Train-hotel to transport a briefcase with unknown contents from Paris to Madrid. How does Jacques is in accomplish this mission?. Anticipating the question, the teller narrator remember recalls the mother’s Jacques' mother's funeral, a migrant Spanish woman who emigrated from years 60’s in the '60s. She never doesn´t wanted to teach him Spanish under so that he would seem truly French. pretext that him will be a pure French. During Ceremony, with the coming arrival of his aunts from Spain, Jacques remembers his forbbiden mother tongue.
    From this moment Jacques leaves his work in the post office and him becomes an alcoholic. and a intesive Spanish learning He starts to study Spanish intensively, helped along by an old method from the year 1975.

Excellent effort - there are some gaps in your summary, but your description of the novel's themes is succinct and clear. I am curious about the novel, now. :)