Ways of dealing with waste

In the pie charts we can see how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three different countries: Republic of Korea, Sweden and U.K..

Firstly, we need to identificate the different ways of dealing with dangerous waste products. They are five: Recycling, incineration, underground chemical treatment and dumping at sea.

In the pie chart, which correspond to Republic of korea, we can observe they only use three of these ways. Mainly, they recycle their dangerous waste products, it is 69% of the total. Other 22% is buried underground anf the final 9% is incinerated.
In Sweden, they use the same three ways that are employed in Korea but in different percentage. The majority of the waste in Sweden is put underground, it is 55%. While the waste recycled is 25% and finally 20% is incinerated.
However, in U.K. the waste is dealt with the majority of possible ways. But the most important of them is underground with 85% over the total. The other types are residual. Chemical treatment and dumpng at sea are 8% each one, and incinerate is only 2%. As we can see, in U.K. the dangerous waste isn't recycling as it is in other countries.

Ways of dealing with waste

In these pie charts we can see how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three different countries: Republic of Korea, Sweden and U.K..

Firstly, we need to identify the different ways of dealing with dangerous waste products. There are five: Recycling, incineration, underground chemical treatment and dumping at sea.

In the pie chart, which corresponds to Republic of Korea, we can observe they only use three of these ways. Mainly, they recycle their dangerous waste products, this makes up 69% of the total. Another 22% is buried underground and the final 9% is incinerated.

In Sweden, they use the same three ways that are employed in Korea but in a different percentage. The majority of the waste in Sweden, 55%, is put underground. The waste recycled makes up 25% of the total and the final 20% is incinerated.

However, in U.K. the majority of waste is dealt with in different ways, but the most important of them is underground storage, 85% of the total. The other types are minor. Chemical treatment and dumpng at sea make up 8% of the total, and incineration only 2%. As we can see, in U.K. the dangerous waste isn't recycling as it is in other countries.