My friend Jinfei

I have a girl friend who called Jinfei.She is my best friend.
she is my classmate in University,and we live together for four years. we had lived in a same dormitary.she love dancing and drawing,and she has a lot of artistic charactoristic.Because she likes things of art,so she had studied art in Qinghua University art acedamy for three years after university graduate.

As the sake of her boyfriend is not work at Beijing,so she determined to abandon her work for her boy friend.
She had leaved Beijing last week and Now she is living in ShenZhen.
ShenZhen is very far from Beijing,so,I'm a little gloomy for her leaving off.

My friend Jinfei
    I have a girl friend who is called Jinfei._She is my best friend.
    She was my classmate in University,_and we've lived together for four years. We had been living in the same dormitory._She loves dancing and drawing,_and she has a lot of artistic characteristics._Because she likes things of art,_so she had studied art at the Qinghua University art academy for three years after graduating from university.

For the sake of her boyfriend, who did not work in Beijing, so she was determined to abandon her work for her boyfriend.
    She had left Beijing last week and now she is living in Shenzhen.
    Shenzhen is very far from Beijing;_so,_I'm a little gloomy because she left. Even better is: "...so, ...I've been a little gloomy since she left."

_ indicates that there should be a space. For example, "...Jinfei._She is..." should be written as "...Jinfei. She is...".

"We had lived in the same dormitory" isn't incorrect gramatically, but its meaning doesn't fit here.

"Because..., so..." is redundant. Either say "..., so..." or "Because..., ...".

"For the sake of someone" is a long way of saying "for someone". Saying both in the same sentence is redundant.

My friend Jinfei

I have a girl friend who called Named Jinfei. She is my best friend.
    she is my we are classmates in at our University,and we have lived together for four years. we had lived in a same dormitary.she loves dancing, drawing, and she has a lot of is also very artistic. Because she likes things of art,so she had studied art in Qinghua University art acedamy for three years after university graduate. 美國人講英文的時候 我們先說我們的結局再說我們的道理. 比方說: "She studied art at Qinghua university for three years after graduating, because she loves art." 所以在前面

My friend Jinfei

I have a girl friend, named Jinfei. She is my best friend.
    She was my classmate in the University and we had lived together for four years in the same dormitary. She loves dancing and drawing and she is a lot of artistic and characteristic because she likes things of art. So she had studied art in Qinghua University art acedamy for three years after university graduation.

For the sake of her boyfriend, who is not working in Beijing, she determined to abandon her work. Accordingly, she left Beijing last week and since then she has been living in ShenZhen.
    ShenZhen is very far from Beijing. So I'm a little gloomy for her leaving off.

My friend Jinfei

I have a girl friend who called whose name is Jinfei. She is my best friend, she is my classmate in University, and we have lived/we lived together for four years. We were living lived in the same dormitory. She loves dancing and drawing, and she has a lot of artistic talent(?) charactoristic. Because of her interest in art, she likes things of art,so she had studied art in Qinghua University Art Academy for three years after graduating from university graduate.

As the sake of Because her boyfriend is not work at in Beijing, so she determined to abandon her work for his sake her boy friend.
    She had leaved left Beijing last week and now she is living in ShenZhen.
    ShenZhen is very far from Beijing, so I'm a little gloomy... for her leaving off.