Today's topic

Today's topic we talked about was related to "terror".
Frankly to say, it's a complex theme for an English beginner like me. I tried to explain some reasons which I regarded as the causes of "terror", for example, religion, poverty, nationality, etc. Furthermore, I introduced some samples of horrible attacks happened recently.
Peace and safety are the basic requirements of human being. People who lived in an environment which is full of murder, robbery and hostility, will lose the confidence of his motherland.
<Please help me to revise the article, thanks.>

Today's topic

Correction:

As long as you are giving informations you should use the present tense not the past:

talked, talk

was, is

lived, live

"frankly to say" , this is word by word translation use "frankly" or "honestly" instead.

"theme" correct but you would better use "topic" or "subject" in this concext

of human..., means part of human what you want to say is to the benefit of human so use "for"

of "their" not "his", you are refering to people (plural)

"motherland" = "homeland" or "homecountry" these are the most used

good job anyway!

Today's topic

Today's topic we want to discuss is about "terror".
    Frankly, it's a complex topic for an English beginner like me. I try to explain some reasons which I regard as causes of "terror", for example, religion, poverty, nationality, etc. Furthermore, I introduce some samples of horrible attacks happened recently.

Peace and safety are the basic requirements of human being. People who live in an environment which is full of murder, robbery and hostility, will lose the confidence of their homeland.