The water sewer

This morning I had no need to get up early, so, I switched off all the my alarm clocks. Anyway, I was awakened by a terrible noise outside.
That was the workers from the community service who came to fix the storm-water sewer, which have not working well since last autumn. Well, that was good news! It's been rainy for all the last week, and we had to pass round the yard unabled just to cross it, because of the giant puddles in front of the house.
For you know, such problems, as water-sewer mending, can never be solved in a day in my hometown. Not because there's any heavy reason for it, but just because it's a kind of a bizarre tradition...haha Anyway, today's works have been finished with just digging a hall in front of our porch, whereupon the workes bundled away.
And half an hour later the T-storm started! It was short but really strong with drizzle and tonns of water falling from above...To be honest, I was absolutely pleased and excited with it, because I adore such a weather! But...I have no idea what's the workers are going to do tomorrow with the muddy pool we got now instead of the sewer! haha
Today, I need out to buy some graph paper for my work... Well, it seems this time I will have to go to another bus stop! haha