The fastest way

It's being conventional that most of time we search for the fastest way to do or learn something or go somewhere.
But I believe that there is no fast way to be a good artist,writer, programmer and etc.
maybe we could achieve small things but I think that's the law of nature that becoming mature takes time .
We read books about how to become a chef in 4hour .
Do you really know any good chef with reading these books?
How about becoming a writer in 30 day?
or being a Gentleman in 10 easy steps? :D
Most of time when we look at professionals their manner is same more than becoming fast I think we should find a strategy for our life and think about where we want to go and what we want .
I believe in slowness .Nobody could go in depth only in few hours, days or months.
We should change the way we think, behave, believe and communicate with others.

The fastest way

It's just human nature that most of time we search for the fastest way to do or learn something or go somewhere.
    But I believe that there is no fast way to be a good artist,writer, programmer, and etc.
    Maybe we could achieve small things, but I think that's the law of nature that becoming mature takes time.
    We read books about how to become a chef in 4 hours.
    Do you really know any good chef that became one by reading these books?
    How about becoming a writer in 30 days?
    or being a gentleman in 10 easy steps? :D
    Most of time when we look at professionals, their manner is same more than becoming fast. I think we should find a strategy for our life and think about where we want to go and what we want .
    I believe in slowness. Nobody could go in depth with anything in only a few hours, days or months.

[Very good, and good point. Since 'etc.' means 'etcetera' which is Latin for 'and so on', saying 'and etc.' is redundant.  Also put a space after all commas and periods, not before.]