A piece of my day !

Hey everyone !

I want to share with you a short text about how I felt today! It's not very fascinating but you won't complain about that, don't you o_o ?

First of all, it was a really hot day 35 °, I was melting the whole day T_T When I woke up in the morning, I wasn't feeling good due to the heat. My boyfriend was worried to see me like this, my face was blank x_x Hopefully he took care of me and now I'm feeling better :)

What about you ? Do you like the warm temperatures ? Personally I hate it, maybe it's because I'm not used to it ^_^

Take care ! See you :)

A piece of my day !

Hey everyone !

First of all, it was a really hot day 35 °, I was melting the whole day T_T When I woke up in the morning, I wasn't feeling good due to the heat. My boyfriend was worried to see me like this, my face was blank x_x Hopefully Luckily he took care of me and now I'm feeling better :)

What about you ? Do you like the warm temperatures hot weather ? Personally I hate it, maybe it's because I'm not used to it ^_^

Take care ! See you :)