''Pacific Rim''

Today I went to the cinema. There's a lot of cinemas in my hometown, and I have already visited all of them. So, I've got some favourite ones to watch dramas or thrillers, or, maybe, comedies, but today I wanted to see a Sci-Fi action film named "Pacific Rim'', therefore I've made my mind to go to IMAX (3D).
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of such a type of films, but this particular one seemed to be just spectacular as I knew from the trailer, and I definitely wanted to watch something with good 3D visual effects (last time I went to the cinema to watch ''The Man of Steel'', I was absolutely upset with its nonrealistic graphics).
Well, ''Pacific Rim'' didn't disappoint me even for a second! On the contrary, I got a big pleasure with its portrayal, which was just perfect in every single moment. In spite of there was no originality in the main idea and its visual solutions (robots and monsters were as we are used to see them in many other films about robots or monsters) it has not lightened the effect of what I've seen. I guess, it was even good, because it let us to feel a bit as children, who always enjoyed leading their toy robots to fight monsters! =) And IMAX is always good =)
Well, today I watched a good film getting a real joy from it, and, I guess, I already have a list of what I want to see next!

P.S: there were 'Russian' characters in the film...Oh my God, how cartoonish they were! haha =)

''Pacific Rim''

Today I went to the cinema. There's ("There are" or "They're" -because there ARE more than one. There IS one thing, there ARE two things.) a lot of cinemas in my hometown, and I have already visited all of them. So, I've got some favourite ones to watch dramas or thrillers, or, maybe, comedies, but today I wanted to see a Sci-Fi action film named "Pacific Rim'', therefore (So) I've made UP my mind (I decided) to go to IMAX (3D). ("Therefore" is a more formal word to use. I know that the Russian word "поэтому" translates as "thus/therefore/so" but "So" is usually the appropriate choice. "Therefore" is technically correct, but it sounds too formal here.)

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of such (better to say "these/those") types of films, but this particular one seemed to be just spectacular, as I knew From what I could see / From what I'd seen fromin the trailer, and I definitely wanted to watch something with good 3D visual effects (last time I went to the cinema to watch ''The Man of Steel'', I was absolutely upset with its nonrealistic unrealistic graphics).

Well, ''Pacific Rim'' didn't disappoint me even for a second! On the contrary, I got a big pleasure was really/highly/thoroughly pleased with its portrayal, which was just perfect in every single moment. In spite of the fact that there was no originality in the main idea and its visual solutions effects (robots and monsters) were (the same) as we are used to seeing them in many other films about robots or monsters. It has not lightened improved on the effects of what that I've seen. I guess, it was even still good, because it let us to feel a bit as like children who always enjoyed leading their toy robots to fight monsters! =) And IMAX is always good =)

Well, today I watched a good film getting a real joy from it that I enjoyed and I guess I already have a list of what I want to see next!

Чего!? Man of Steel был очень хороший фильм! =)

''Pacific Rim''

Today, (ты сказала мне: "Пропусти запятые перед "сегодня"" и я тебе скажу "добави" ;) ) I went to the cinema. There are a lot of cinemas in my hometown, and I have already visited all of them.

So, I have some favourite ones for watching dramas or thrillers, or maybe comedies, but today I wanted to see a Sci-Fi action film called "Pacific Rim'', therefore I've made up my mind (или I have decided) to go to IMAX (3D).

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of such a type of films, but this particular one seemed to be just spectacular, as I discovered from the trailer.

I definitely wanted to watch something with good 3D visual effects (last time I went to the cinema to watch ''The Man of Steel'', I was absolutely upset (disappointed - слово "upset" очень эмоциальное слово, разве ты попала на пол и заплакала "Oh my god, these graphics are just terrible!!!" :D ) with its nonrealistic graphics).

Well, ''Pacific Rim'' didn't disappoint me even for a second! On the contrary, I got immense pleasure out of both the acting and the effects, which were just perfect in every single moment.

In spite of there was no originality in the main idea and its visual solutions (ты тут написала неестественное предложение, ничего страшного - я бы сказал: Despite a lack of originality in both the graphics and the plot...) (the robots and monsters looked exactly like those in other films about robots and monsters), this film was still quite entertaining. (Я не понял последнего предложения, что ты имела в виду?)

I think that the film was quite good, because it allows us to feel a bit like children, who always enjoy leading their toy robots to fight monsters! =) And IMAX is always good =)

Well, today I watched a good film, and got immense pleasure out of it, and I think that I already have a list of what I want to see next!

P.S: There were 'Russian' characters in the film...Oh my God, how cartoonish they were! haha =)

Здорово =) Я очень рад, что ты весело провела время в кино.