My presentation

Hi, i'm Citlali and i'm mexican, my name is origen nahuatl a dialect indian from Mexico.I was born in Morelos, Mexico. I'm a history studend and i want study modern history or comunication in a future. I love my culture and i would like know a new cultures of world, maybe i can start with a new language and after other language. I would like to visit Zaragoza Spain because there live my favorite singers. My english is basic and is difficult for me because i don't to go to school english now but, i can practice a little english and i would like practice spanish also with a person that want to lean spanish or practice spanish. Thanks, ¡Saludos!

My presentation

Hi, I'm Citlali and I'm Mexican. My name is of origen nahuatl origin, an indian dialect from Mexico. I was born in Morelos, Mexico. I'm a history student, and I want to study modern history or comunication in the future. I love my culture, and I would like know a new cultures of world to learn about other cultures. Maybe I can start with one new language, and after other language afterwards learn other languages. I would like to visit Zaragoza Spain because there live my favorite singers my favorite singers live there. My english is basic, and it is difficult for me because I don't to go to school english English school now, but I can practice a little english and I would also like to practice Spanish with a person that wants to lean Spanish or practice Spanish. Thanks, ¡Saludos!

Now I'll paste it here without any strikethroughs, so it will be easier to read:

Hi, I'm Citlali and I'm Mexican. My name is of nahuatl origin, an indian dialect from Mexico. I was born in Morelos, Mexico. I'm a history student, and I want to study modern history or comunication in the future. I love my culture, and I would like to learn about other cultures. Maybe I can start with one new language, and afterwards learn other languages. I would like to visit Zaragoza Spain because my favorite singers live there. My english is basic, and it is difficult for me because I don't go to English school now, but I can practice a little english and I would also like to practice Spanish with a person that wants to lean Spanish or practice Spanish. Thanks, ¡Saludos!

The last sentence actually has too many complete sentences within it to be grammatically correct, but it is very common for English speakers to do that as well. Complete sentences have a subject and a verb, and my English teacher would call your last sentence a "run-on" sentence, because there are several subject-verb pairings within it. I would probably break it up like this: "My English is basic. It is difficult for me because I don't go to English school now. But I can practice a little English, and would also like to practice Spanish with a person that wants to learn or practice Spanish."

This is great! Keep practicing, you'll learn more every day!

Lee

My presentation

Hi, i'm  I'm Citlali and i'm I'm mexican. mMy name is of origen nNahuatl origin, an Indian dialect indian from Mexico.I was born in Morelos, Mexico. I'm a hHistory studend student and i want study Modern History or cComunications in a the future. I love my culture and i I would like to get to know a new other cultures of from around the world. mMaybe i can start with a new one language and learn another one after other language that. I would like to visit Zaragoza Spain because there live my favorite singers live there. My eEnglish is basic and is difficult for me because i  don't to go to English school english now but, i can practice practise a little eEnglish and i I would like to practice practise sSpanish also with a person that anyone who wants to lean learn spanish or practice spanish. Thanks, ¡Saludos!

For the last sentence maybe it would be better to say: I'd like to practise English and would be happy to practise Spanish with anyone who wants to learn.

GOOD WORK!