Tea and a sleepless night Ⅰ

Well, it’s 4:15 in the morning and after four hours of reading I still couldn’t fall asleep. Besides the excitement from reading it’s because that the tee I drunk early this evening has worked. I realised it was a mistake when I laid down at 11:00 pm. I struggled to sleep for an hour, and at last I resigned myself to read the novel I’ve started lately. Usually reading makes me sleepy, but not today. So I decided to get up and to practice English by writing this text.
Tea has never helped me to manage a morning class. No matter how much tea I drunk I always felt very tired and sleepy in the morning.
In fact I’m not that fond of tea. As a child I couldn’t understand why my parents would make tea when guests came. It’s a bitter drink, though it smells good. But it seems that tea is beginning to win my fondness this year.
In this March I went to Shanghai to attend an important exam. I felt very embarrassed when I saw the disappointed expressions on the professors’ faces. Although I didn’t know the results at the end of the day, I knew I failed. And I was very depressed. On the second day I decided to visit the Yuyan Garden in Shanghai for distraction. It’s a graceful southern garden of ancient aesthetic. As I entered the garden I heard a Chinese tour guide speaking German before a small group of tourists. I asked him if I could join them, just thinking it would be nice if I could get some explanations about the garden. The tour guide said of course if I could understand him. So I joined the small group and I had a good time. The tour guide was very kind and when I couldn’t understand the German he said, he explained it in Chinese again. And he also shared his experience about learning German with me. At the end of the tour he asked me, “We are going to a teahouse, are you coming?” I didn’t want to come along at first. But then I thought I never went to a teahouse, why not try it?
At home we just make tea in a teapot, very simply. Instead of that people have a tea ceremony in a teahouse. A young girl showed us different kinds of tea and let us try them. So I learned a little how to distinguish the aroma of different kinds of tea. And the tea set she used is particular. Interesting, I thought, though the admission price is a little high for a student.

Tea and a sleepless night Ⅰ

Well, it’s 4:15 in the morning and after four hours of reading I still couldn’t can't fall asleep. Besides the excitement from reading, it’s because that the tee tea I drunk drank early this evening has worked was keeping me awake. I realised it was a mistake when I laid lay down at 11:00 pm. I struggled to sleep for an hour, and at last I resigned myself to read the novel I’ve recently started lately. Usually reading makes me sleepy, but not today. So I decided to get up and to practice English by writing this text.
    Tea has never helped me to manage a morning class. No matter how much tea I drunk drank I would always felt feel very tired and sleepy in the morning.
    In fact I’m not that fond of tea. As a child I couldn’t understand why my parents would make tea when guests came. It’s a bitter drink, though it smells good. But it seems that tea is beginning to win my fondness this year. An expression we use 'win me over'
    In this March this year  I went to Shanghai to attend an important exam. I felt/was  very embarrassed when I saw the disappointed expressions on the professors’ faces. Although I didn’t know the results at the end of the day, I knew I failed. And I was very depressed. On the second day I decided to visit the Yuyan Garden in Shanghai for distraction to distract me/ take my mind off things/ to make me feel better. It’s a graceful southern garden of built according to an ancient aesthetic. As I entered the garden I heard a Chinese tour guide speaking German before a small group of tourists. I asked him if I could join them, just thinking it would be nice if I could get some explanations about the garden. The tour guide said of course if I could understand him. So I joined the small group and I had a good time. The tour guide was very kind and when I couldn’t understand the German he said, he explained it in Chinese again. And he also shared his experience about learning German with me. At the end of the tour he asked me, “We are going to a teahouse, are you coming?” I didn’t want to come along go at first. But then I thought I had never went been to a teahouse. Why not try it?
    At home we just make tea in a teapot, very simply. Instead of that People have a tea ceremony tea ceremonies in a teahouse instead. A young girl showed us different kinds of tea and let us try them. So I learned a little how to distinguish the aroma of different kinds of tea. And the tea set she used is particular/ unique?. Interesting, I thought, though the admission price is a little high for a student.