Tea and a sleepless night Ⅱ

(I can't submit this text at once, so it's the second part.)
The second encounter with tea for me this year was in a mountain for sightseeing and it was free. I was with a friend and a local lady in the middle age who volunteered to show us around a little. Then a shower came. We ran under the awning of a teahouse nearby. A little while later, a pretty young girl in cheongsam (a kind of traditonal Chinese dress) came out and said, “Let me invite you a cup of tea!” We were surprised and accepted her offer delightedly. Outside the teahouse there was a table surrounded by some bamboos. The girl spread a beautiful tablecloth on it deftly, so we sat down around the table and had our black tea, listening to the rain. It was a cool and pleasant afternoon in early summer.
So it was the two encounters of mine with Chinese tea in this year. And I’ve already heard the bird singing. I’d better go to get some sleep before my parents get up and I hope the tea from last evening loses it’s effectiveness. If you are patient and would like to correct my English which I haven’t practiced for a long time or give me some advice, I’ll be gratefull.Thank you in advance. =)

Tea and a sleepless night Ⅱ

(I can't couldn't submit this text at once in one go, so it's here's the second part.)
    The My second encounter with tea for me this year happened when I was sightseeing at a mountain for sightseeing and it was free. I was with a friend and a middle-aged local lady in the middle age who volunteered to show us around a little. Then a  shower storm/downpour came. We ran under the awning of a nearby teahouse nearby. A little while later, a pretty young girl in cheongsam (a kind of traditonal Chinese dress) came out and said, “Let me invite you a cup of tea!” We were surprised and accepted her offer delightedly/ with delight. Outside the teahouse there was a table surrounded by some bamboos. The girl spread a beautiful tablecloth on it deftly, so we sat down around the table and had drank/sipped our black tea, listening to the rain. It was a cool and pleasant afternoon in early summer.
    So it was the these were my two encounters of mine with Chinese tea in this year. And I’ve already heard the birds singing. I’d better go to get some sleep before my parents get up and I hope the tea from last evening loses it’s effectiveness/ wears off. If you are patient and would like to correct my English which I haven’t practiced for a long time or give me some advice, I’ll be gratefull.Thank you in advance. =)