Toefl

Hello

Currently I'm preparing to present the toefl test, I would like to do it in february since If I can get 570 points, I'm going to apply for doing a master in Australia

I'm a bit nervous because I lack fluency in my speaking, besides I sometimes can't understand a conversation between two english speakers.

I have done a syllabus, although it isn't complete yet.
I'm listening a University Yale's course has to do with human emotions, it is quite interesting but also is difficult to understand the english.

I hope that I can to attain my goal.

Thanks for your advice!!
Greetings from Mexico

Toefl

Hello

Currently I'm preparing to present take the TOEFL test. I would like to do it in February, since and if I can get 570 points, I will 'm going qualify to apply for doing a Masters in Australia (what has this to do with February - too late to enrol)

I'm a bit nervous because I lack fluency in my speaking, besides and I sometimes I can't understand follow a conversation between two English speakers.

I have done a syllabus, started a course although it isn't complete yet. I am listening to podcasts concerning has to do with human emotions from the Yale University course, it is quite interesting but also is difficult to understand the English.

I hope that I can to attain my goal.

Thanks for your advice!!
    Greetings from Mexico

Toefl TOEFL

Hello[or "Greetings from Mexico"]

Currently I'm am preparing for my TOEFL. [the "T" here is short for "test", Test of English as Foreign Language ]  to present the toefl test, I would like to do take it in February since if I can get/score 570 points, I'm going to can apply for doing a Master degree in Australia.

I'm am [better learn how to write a bit more formal if you are going to take the test] a bit nervous because I lack the fluency in my speaking, besides I and sometimes I cannot can't understand a conversation between when two English native speakers are having a conversation.

I have done a syllabus, although it isn't not quite complete the syllabus yet. I'm am listening to a course done by the University of Yale's course has to do with on human emotions. it is quite Interesting but also is difficult to understand the English.

I hope that I can to attain my goal.

Thanks for your any advice!!

Greetings from Mexico. Better to use in the introduction]

Toefl

Hello

Currently I'm currently preparing to present to sit/ take the TOEFL test. I would like to do it in February because if I can get score/obtain 570 points, I'll apply for doing a Masters (Degree) in Australia. 

I'm a bit nervous because I lack fluency in my speaking, besides I and sometimes I can't understand a conversation between two eEnglish speakers.

I have done a syllabus ?I'm not sure what you're referring to here, have you almost completed a course in English?, although it isn't complete yet.

I'm listening to a course from Yale University 's course has to do with about human emotions. It is quite interesting but also is difficult to understand the english.

I hope that I can to attain my goal.

Thanks for your advice!!
    Greetings from Mexico