Me and My Sea

Hello, Guys. I would like to share my imression with you. I am delighted, and I want to express my emotions in this note. I' ve come back home recently. I spent my last week on the seacoast with my friend. Just imagine: sunrise (or sunset is the same wonderful), sea, waves, sand, music, seagulls, sea shells...My friend and I had a lot of fun, we made new familiars, we were dancing, singing, swimming, and taking sunbaths, and might talking about whatever we wanted all night long.I go to the seacost every year, but every year it is unforgetable.

About Me and My Sea (with 'about' you avoid problems of I/Me and the fussy English customs concerning 'I')

Hello, Guys. I would like to share some of my imressions with you. I am feeling delighted, and I want to express my emotions in this note. I' ve come back returned home recently, and have spent my last week on at the seaside with my friends(?). Just imagine: sunrise (or sunset is just as/equally the same wonderful), sea, waves, sand, music, seagulls, sea shells... My friend and I had a lot of fun, we made new friends familiars, we were dancing, singing, swimming, and taking sunbaths, and might could talk about whatever we wanted all night long. I go to the seaside every year, but every year it is still unforgettable.

Me and My Sea  [I prefer, "The Sea and I"]

Hello, Guys everyone. I would like to share my imression thoughts with you. I am so happy that delighted, and I wanted to express my emotions in this note. I' ve come went back to my hometown recently. I and spent my last week on the seacoast with my friend. Just imagine: the wonderful sunrises (or and sunsets; is the same wonderful), the sea, the waves, and the sand; music, the seagulls, and seashells; all these - music to my ears shells... My friend and I had a lot plenty of fun. We made new friends [ and get reacquainted with old ones]. familiars, We were went dancing, and singing in all night long and in the day, swimming, tanning and taking sunbaths, and might talking about whatever we wanted all night long chatting whatever came into our mind at the moment.__I love going to the seacost coast every year, but every and each year, it is always unforgetable.

Thanks for sharing.  Looks like you had a great time :)

Me and My Sea

Hello, Guys. I would like to share my impressions with you. I am delighted, and I want to express my emotions in this note. I' ve come back home recently. I spent my last week on the seacoast with my friend. Just imagine: sunrise (or sunset is the same wonderful), sea, waves, sand, music, seagulls, sea shells...My friend and I had a lot of fun, we made new acquaintences, we were dancing, singing, swimming and taking sunbaths, and might talking about whatever we wanted all night long. I go to the seacoast every year, but every year it is unforgettable.

[Very good.  I put 'acquaintences' instead of 'familiars' because a familiar is a supernatural spirit in the form of an animal (often a cat) sent to help witches.   I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant.  It seems like it should mean somebody you get to know, but it doesn't.]