Do clever people like religion usually?

I have noticed that as a rule clever or intelligent people aren't believers. And I have read many quotes of famous persons and they confirm my thoughts. Hey, dudes, what do you think about it?

Do clever intelligent people usually like/fond of/ religion usually?

I have noticed that as a general rule, clever or intelligent people aren't firm/true believers. And I have read many quotes of the famous persons and they confirm my thoughts. Hey, dudes, What do you think about it are your thoughts on this?

Intelligent people can detect the oxymorons, the conflicting passages and the absurdity of customs no longer valid in the modern world.  They do not believe that what is said in the holy books is written by God himself.  Intelligent people ask questions and raise the issues.  Stupid people follow blindly what are in the passages.  Worse still is when they choose which ones to justify their actions.

Do clever people tend to have like religion usually?

I have noticed that as a rule clever or intelligent people frequently aren't 'believers'. And I have read many quotes of famous persons people, and they confirm my thoughts. Hey, dudes, what do you think about it?

Religion or faith doesn't require intelligence, but suspension of logic.  The cleverest and the least clever are almost equally capable of believing in the supernatural.

I think it's difiicult to say who is an intelligent person, however some people say that Albert Eistein was quite clever.

Have you heard about Albert Einstein?

Scholars say that, Albert was not able to use 100% of his brain in fact, he only used 3 %, there are some quotes of Albert Einstein such as

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Maybe this quote shows that Albert Eeinstein believed in god, but... also there is another quote that could be understood as He didn't believe in god:

"My position concerning God is that of an agnostic. I am convinced that a vivid consciousness of the primary importance of moral principles for the betterment and ennoblement of life does not need the idea of a law-giver, especially a law-giver who works on the basis of reward and punishment"

Maybe He was confused.

In my view to believe in god has not to do with being intelligent or clever