When I fall for of a boy

When I was 14 years old, I arrived to Pachuca on October 9 2005. Next day, I went to at the high school, I was new, so I felt me missed, also a little thrill. Was a Monday in the morning and arrived a boy to the class and I saw him and I felt butterflies into my body. I thought “This boy? He is in my classroom? I don´t believed it, he is very handsome” he have honey eyes, is tall and very funny because he made laugh to all. And he like me because is very intelligent, this is the most important in a men. His Name is Fernando. Everybody boys followed him and they made roguery. But when is a women he is very respectful and gentleman. Actually we have three years together and our relationship is romantic, funny, friendly, truthful, and the more important there is reliability and I think that is the relationship more pretty.

When I fall for of a boy

When I was 14 years old, when I arrived to in Pachuca. It was on October 9, 2005 - I still remember the day. Next day, I went to started at the high school. I was new, so I felt me a little lost missed, but also a little excited thrill. It was a Monday in the morning and arrived a boy arrived in to the class and I saw him and I felt butterflies all over into my body. I thought “This boy? He is in my classroom? I don´t believed it, he is so very handsome” he had honey eyes, is was tall and very funny because he made laugh at everything he said and did to all. And he liked me because is very intelligent, this is the most important in a men. His Name is/was Fernando. Everybody All the boys followed after him and they made mischief/got up to hijinks roguery. But when is a with women he is very respectful and well-mannered gentleman.

Actually We had three years together and our relationship was romantic, funny, friendly, truthful, and the more importantly, there was reliability and I think that is made the relationship even more lovely pretty.

When I fall for of a boy

When I was 14 years old, I arrived at Pachuca on October 9 2005. The next day, I went to at the high school. I was new, so I felt he missed me and I also felt a little thrill. It was a Monday in the morning and arrived a boy arrived to the class and I saw him and I felt butterflies in my stomach into my body. I thought “This boy? He is in my classroom? I don´t believed it, he is very handsome.He had honey eyes, he is tall, and he is very funny because he made laugh.  And he likes me because he is very intelligent, this is the most important thing in a men. His Name is Fernando. Everybody All the boys followed him and they made roguery. But when he is with a women he is very respectful and gentleman. Actually we have since been three years together for 3 years and our relationship is romantic, funny, friendly, truthful, and the more importantly there is reliability and I think that is the makes the relationship more beautiful more pretty.