I made a mistake...

I went to Okayama. Today's work was very hard.
I sat dawn on a bench and was waiting a burette train to go hometown at Okayama station. And my brain was stopping because I was tired very much.
The burette train was what I wanted to get on, passed in front of me.
I made a mistake about where to wait the train. That train was Mizuho. Mizuho has eight cars. It's a short train. I often get on Nozomi is a long train. Nozomi has sixteen cars.
I didn't notice what Mizuho came in platform because I was waiting at a usual place.
hahaha.

I made a mistake...

I sat dawn on a bench and was waiting for a bullet train to go home to Okayama station. My brain wasn't work as I was very tired. 

I missed the bullet train I wanted to get on.  
    I made a mistake about where to wait for the train. That train was the Mizuho train. Mizuho has eight cars. It's a short train. I often get on the Nozomi train.  It's a long train. Nozomi has sixteen cars.
    I didn't notice when the Mizuho train arrived at the platform because I was waiting at my usual location.
    hahaha.

I made a mistake...

Today I went to Okayama and worked very hard. Today's work was very hard.
    After work I sat down on a bench at Okayama station  (just re-arrange the sentence) and was waiting for a burette bullet (shinkansen?) train to return to my go hometown at Okayama station. And my brain was stopping had stopped working because I was so tired very much.
    The bullet train was what that I wanted to get on passed by right in front of me.
    I had made a mistake about where to wait for the train. That train was to Mizuho, and . Mizuhohas only eight cars. It's a short train. I often get on the Nozomi train which is a long train and . Nozomi has sixteen cars.
    I didn't notice that Mizuho came in to the platform because I was waiting at the usual place.
    hahaha.