hot days

Today I was jogging by 29 degree Celsius.
Tomorrow it will become even more hotter.
It could become the hottest day in the German history.

Tomorrow morning I have to deliver the newspaper (every Sunday) and for that reason I will get out of bed early at the morning.
I need around 5 hours for insert the advertising in the newspaper and finally the delivering.

I didn't reported about my holidays until now.
I will report next weeks.

( I'm a bit lazy since the beginning of the summer holidays..)

hot days

Today I was jogging and it was 29 degrees Celsius.
    Tomorrow it will become even hotter.
    It could become the hottest day in German history.

Tomorrow morning I have to deliver the newspaper (every Sunday), and for that reason I will get out of bed early in the morning.
    I need around 5 hours to insert the advertisements into the newspaper, and there is also the delivering.

I didn't report about my holidays until now.
    I will report next week.

( I'm a bit lazy since the beginning of the summer holidays.)

hHot dDays

Today I was jogging by 29 degree Celsius (Suggestion: 29 degree heat).
    Tomorrow it will become be even more hotter (Hotter is already comparative, you can't say more hotter. Hot, hotter, hottest.) .
    It could become (could be, may be )the hottest day in the German history.

Tomorrow morning I have to deliver the newspaper like (every Sunday) and for that reason I will get out of bed early at the morning.
    I need around 5 hours for insert the advertising in the newspapers (Comment: I'm not sure what this is, but I'm no expert on newspaper delivery. Do you really have to put ads into the papers themselves?) and finally the delivering( Comment: this sounds a little odd though I understand what you're saying. Maybe and 'after that I have to deliver them').

I didn't haven't reported (Comment: report also sounds a little formal which comes across as a bit odd. What about I still haven't written...) about my holidays until now .
    I will report (write about them) next weeks.

( I'm I've been a bit lazy since the beginning of the summer holidays..)