rambling a little bit

I started having conversations in english a week ago. I've felt very comfortable so far. However, I need to build up my vocabularity if i want to become really fluent in the language. There are situations when I can't convey a message in the way I want to, I'm guess what I'm trying to say is that usually when I say something somehow I don't end up saying what I meant which is very frustrating.

At this moment the unique idea in my brain is to continue honing my english by reading newspapers, listening music, and above all thinking in english. I often go downstairs, go into the kitchen and start indicating all kind of stuff that I come across.

Anyways, I should be studying. I have an exam to pass on Tuesday. It's about labour law. I gotta get going. See you.

rambling a little bit

To build up your vocabulary you should keep reading newspapers and maybe start reading magazines and books in English. Also, some apps or websites such as Merriam-Webster Dictionary have "word-of-the-day" so you can learn a new and difficult word everyday. 

rRambling a little bit

I started having conversations in eEnglish a week ago. I've felt very comfortable so far. However, I need to build up my vocabularity vocabulary if i want to become really fluent in the language. There are situations when I can't convey a message (Suggestion: 'something') in the way I want to, I'm guess what I'm trying to say is that usually when I say something somehow I don't end up saying what I meant mean to, which is very frustrating.

At this moment the unique (Suggestion: I think you mean 'only'. Unique means 'one of its kind') idea in my brain is to continue honing my eEnglish by reading newspapers, listening music, and above all thinking in eEnglish. I often go downstairs, go into the kitchen and start indicating all kind of stuff that I come across. (Comment: Not sure what this means. I'm guessing you're naming all the stuff you come across in English to practise vocabulary?)

Anyways (Comment: The word is anyway. People do say 'anyways' but its a cute kind of slang.), I should be studying. I have an exam to pass on Tuesday. It's about on labour law. I gotta (Comment: 'gotta' also is slang. I should get going) get going. See you.